No flowering

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by MadGrower21, Jan 31, 2021.

1. I have been in 12 and 12 since dec 6th and there is no signs of flowering I just turned the lights off for 2 days I hope of jump starting the bloom process but they grew 3 to 6 inches more there absolutely huge and I have never experianced this before .
    Has anyone else seen this ot gone through it the plants are sour tangy clones turned them at 6 weeks.

2. it would be a great help to other growers here if you can post couple pictures of you plant ,say what medium you are growing eg:soil .coco .potting,, compost and light you are using ,,,thanks ,,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm using fox farm soil

I have led 1000 2000 and 3000 phlizon cob lighting that I have turned the Cobb lighting off and only using bloom mode

I use micro and bloom for nutes

Attached Files:

4. lets see the bud sites, pretty sure i see pistols. i bet shes just a late bloomer give it a little more time. very large plant. lol

thats a lot to transition probably just taking a little longer dont think ive ever seen a plant so unmanicured lol nice grow just growing indoors thats going to hinder your bud production and quality, unless you had a ton of more light canopy coverage is where its at