Nirvanas Bubblelicious

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by pitbull420, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Strain: Bubblelicious from Nirvana

Growth: Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest, Perlite 20% added.

Light: 400 Watt MH/ 600 watt hps

Nutes: Fox Farm trio

Yield:
    Average 1 to 1 1/2 once per plant

Bag Appeal: 9/10
    -Real nice nuggs with an awesome bubblegum smell!!! Not as dense as I expected but covered in trichromes..

Smell: 10/10
    - These nuggs smell unfucken believable!!! No joke 100% fruity bubblegum smell!!! To quote one of my favorite movies it smells like Gods vagina (If God used bubblegum douche lol)

Taste: 10/10
    - When properly cured these buds taste just like they smell.. Very smooth and sweet smoke... This strain is honestly one of the best tasting strains I've ever tried (as long as you give her enough time to cure)

The High: 9/10
    -Very potent long lasting high.. This has to be the most potent strain I've tried from Nirvana so far..

Comments:
    -Yield was a lil smaller then I would have liked especially for 10.5 weeks flowering but IMO the overall appearance, taste and high made this strain well worth the effort..

[​IMG]

2. the nugs look great. nirvana is an awesome company. never thought of trying this strain but now that i see it here i just might!

3. I've smoked a lot of bud over the years and have to say this ones definitely worth a shot.. Out of all my Nirvanas strains this has to be my favorite so far.. I've tried AK-48 decent smoke but mid grade at best BlackJack was actually pretty damn good.. Nice potency with a long lasting high and real dense nuggs.. PPP sucks ass really not even worth talking about.. I got my blue mystic going right now.. I also have Papaya and Snow White seeds but won't be starting those for awhile.. I only have room for 6 plants at a time and I just started some Kushberry and Tangerinedream girls so my Nirvana seeds are gonna have to wait a while..

4. #4 203, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011

Do it, that Nirnana strain is indestructible, you can't F it up. and it grows strong with tons of bud. The more light the more dense the buds.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      925.2 KB
      Views:
  5. :D

i have 5 of them I'm growing out side, any body know how big they will get?

:wave:

6. Great smoke report! Just harvested my bubblelicious last night at 70 days.

7. A few more weeks for my report

Attached Files:

• 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      218.6 KB
      Views:
  8. They are supposed to be shorter, best for an inside grow.

9. From my experience with this strain I'd say they'll stay pretty short but bushy as hell!!! I got a couple going outdoor myself..

Nice!!! Any pics??

Damn!!!!! That Bud looks great!! How far along is she? R u using leds?

10. Here's one from last night. My whole grow is in my sig if you care to check it out. Can't wait to try this out myself.:smoke:
    [​IMG]

11. i have yet to try the bubblelicious, but i have had nirvana white widow before. great smoke, and it grows great as well. now i have nirvana ice at about day 5 of 12/12 and thats going pretty well too. i have yet to hear anything bad about this seed company.

12. :wave:

I have one ice plant that I pulled on Monday. from my samples its top shelf bud. i pulled about an ounce and 1/2 from her. ;)
    :wave:

13. thats sick, i just pulled one of my ice plants for a mother. im excited to see how these buds turn out i have high expectations.

14. I'm looking forward to seeing how the ice does outside I have one left & I'm growing her outside

GEDC0682.jpg