Nirvana's Aurora Indica

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by majorbotany, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Your welcome. Enjoy that ai

2. quick question, about to spend up my loyalty points with Nirvana, looking to get the best of what they have to offer. Is this one worth it in comparison to the other nirvana strains?

3. [quote name='"Mixted"']quick question, about to spend up my loyalty points with Nirvana, looking to get the best of what they have to offer. Is this one worth it in comparison to the other nirvana strains?[/quote]

I havent tried any of their other strains. But i can tell you i was very happy with the aurora. Still am. Super flavorful smoke, its a perfect mix of the nl and the affy

4. easy to grow, good smoke, good yield, and cheep to buy. What more could you ask for

5. I plan on doing some auroa outdoors i hope it looks as good as yours

6. out side they should be huge, you just cant beat the sun, if you do them right they should yield close to a pound

7. [quote name='"majorbotany"']out side they should be huge, you just cant beat the sun, if you do them right they should yield close to a pound[/quote]

Oh man
    Id love to grow her outside.
    I think doc had some issues outdoors with her...right?
    I wanna try their chrystal..

8. Yeah, Doc did have some problems with his outdoors, but when you really saw the negatives was after he yanked em from the outdoor plot and had to throw them in his shed.

9. I live on the east coast and by huge do you mean like 10 feet. I wanted to do a indica cause i read they are short and squatty. And the spot i would be growing would be getting direct sunlight all day

10. [quote name='"majorbotany"']out side they should be huge, you just cant beat the sun, if you do them right they should yield close to a pound[/quote]

This will be my second grow. My first one was a shwag bag seed and only got like a ounce of bud but the spot was in the forest and didn't get enough sun. The bud was like the airyist bud i ever had but it smelt great but wasn't that potent. Is auroa a good strain for a kinda beginner? i was planning on doing 5 femnized indicas then some auto strain so i van crop out half way through and break my dependency of "drug" dealers lol

11. they should get to about 4' to 6' in direct sun light, and as long as you dont to crazy with the nutes, like to the point of burning them they are supper easy to grow. You can look at my journal and see for your self, would be at the front of journal that was my second grow ever. They can take lot and sill produce.

12. Haha great and i was planning on giving nutes about a month in a half in. And then give some sort of superbloom nutes to her also. Haha you got me excited as fuck! even know im still about 4 months out from plant day.

13. You will like it for sure, I have not read one person in GC that has grown it that did not like it.

14. I would partially agree with you in the fact that they do have some stability problems with a couple of their strains, but in general I think that Nirvana has pretty decent genetics, not the best, but not the worst. :wave:

15. Everyone badmouths Nirvana because they are one of the biggest breeders around (commercial). I'll put their AI up against tons of "boutique" and small "in vogue" breeders any day of the week. I've smoked and grown a LOT of them. My seed stock is quite large.

Having smoked/vaped MajorBotany's stuff I can tell you he knows what the F he's talkin bout.

16. I'd wholeheartedly agree with you there brother. AI is Grade A smoke, and an easy grower, I can't say much about their other stuff, but I haven't heard much bad about them outside of stability issues every once in awhile.

But awh, you're too sweet, Doc :love:
    I mean uh...:poke::bolt: :D

By the way, I bet my seed stock is bigger than your seed stock :eek:;):wave:

17. In quantity, absolutely agree. In variety...not so much :) but you know I'm a giver and I know you are too :) That's all that matters.

In other words, my e-penis isn't quite as long as yours, but its fatter. Hahaha.

18. This is true, and I think we've both found that so long as one of us has it, the other can eventually find it themselves ;)

Quite humbly put bro :laughing:

19. i'm on my second week of flowering 2 Aurora indica. It's a bushy plant. I started it in hydro, but the roots started to rot. So I transplanted them in soil. They took right away(thank gawd). They are under 250watts of CFL's, feeding them fox farm and are going great. Thanks for the review. I can't wait to hit it up.