Nirvana's Aurora Indica

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by majorbotany, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Aurora Indica is a strain from Nirvana Seeds, its a cross between Northen Lights and Afghani landrace. This cross has created an almost pure indica strain that is for notorious its couch lock abilities. This strain has a 7 - 9 week flower time.

This bud was havested at 8 weeks after being under a 400w HPS and has now dried/cured for about a month now.

Onto the smoke...
    The AI has a really nice balanced high, its a nice, clear high. It makes you real giggly, and want to converse with people and just laugh, but yet the majority of the effects are felt in the body. It makes your muscles and joints feel almost tingly but yet relaxed, the feeling in your extremities is almost a weightless effect and can be almost numbing if smoked heavily. This bud is perfect for night at home, just watching funny movies, or hanging out with friends, but at the same time you are still able to go and do things that need to be done and feel great doing them. The effects of the bud are felt quickly after the first hit. You can first feel it as it puts a big dumb grin on your face, then followed by the feeling in your muscles. This bud comes at you in slow "waves" where you feel it more and more and then come down in the same manner. As the second wave hits you shortly after the feelings of the first you start to feel a bit more lazy and want to sit and veg out. The third wave comes at you with the munchies and feeling a bit drowsy with heavy eyelids. The feelings from the first two "waves" persist. When you start to come down its slow and easy to fall asleep with, but with a few more hits, you're right back up there. You can't really smoke too much of this bud because all you'll do is want to go lay down and sleep, you don't really feel any other effects other than the drowsiness. This bud is good for almost any situation, or any medical condition, great for pain relief, good for someone with anxiety, can't really think of a condition where you wouldn't enjoy this strain. This smoke is really nice and smooth on inhale, but does have some expansion in the lungs and with big rips, its easy to cough away. The inhale taste is real floral flavor, and with a hint of fruitiness. Exhale is really earthy, and I would almost label it as "dirty". Bag appeal of this strain is pretty high in my opinion. Its a real light green color that is heavily covered in sugary trichs. The only downfall of this strains "bag appeal" is its hairs aren't real distinct, they're pretty thin and only a light golden/orange. The aroma of this is strong sourish and almost real piney, its a real strong smell that seems to find its way through everything. This strains has been smoked from bongs, joints, and glass pipes.
    Overall summary of this bud, is a great afternoon and night smoke, great for relaxation and hanging out with people and damn potent. I'm glad I have 2 more seeds of this bud because it will definitely have a spot in my garden again sometime soon.

Some pics...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks fucking crazy man!! I wish I had some of that right now...

3. Thanks brotha! :D Its being thoroughly enjoyed :bongin:

4. If I ever grow this is certainly one of the strains I'll be looking into...A nice relaxing high:smoking: Probably a lot of CBD in there I imagine?

5. I would really recommend it, didn't really have any problems with this strain and its quite resilient to nutes and everything. I would consider this an easy grower. Feel free to check out my journal, and if you ever give it a shot, feel free to ask. As for the CBD's; I haven't found a percentage for it anywhere online, but yes, I would imagine that its pretty high. Although they say THC percentages as high as 23%, and with high THC levels like that, you rarely see high CBN and CBD's as well.

6. Awesome smoke report. Interesting that you didn't have pronounced hairs. I've always had deep red/orange hairs on my AI grows, but definitely sugary as you state and your description is dead on regarding the high. CBDs are high in this strain which is why it gives such a big stone and is so good for medical.

Bud from my last AI grow - lots of red hairs.

Bud on the plant
    [​IMG]
    Cured bud
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks Doc, yeah I'm not really sure why the hairs didn't "pop" much on these plants, and when watching your grow I always noticed how pronounced your hairs were :confused_2:
    I figured CBD's were high in this strain, but I never could find it documented.

Just got to say, your plants looked so damn good Doc! Great job man.

8. As did your grow brother. The smoke report is dead on which tells me you grew it perfectly. So the hairs don't matter at that point. Probably just an environment difference.

9. Much appreciated bro :) I'm guessing its an enviromental thing too, but I'm enjoying the buds regardless :smoke:

10. oh man, nice grow! makes me want my seeds even more :drool:

11. thanks Fif3l

12. Lol,whered u pull this one from bro? That was 4 months ago,haha

Fuckin stoner. :D

13. Fuck i am stonedddd!!!!

14. Atta boy :smoke: haha

15. How tall did they get? And how much did you pull from a single plant?

16. 36" tall off the soil and about 3-3.5 zips dry per plant

17. How many grams?

18. An ounce is 28 grams (and change) so 3x28 is.........84. Add another half and were talkin 90 grams bro!

19. [quote name='"fif3l"']An ounce is 28 grams (and change) so 3x28 is.........84. Add another half and were talkin 90 grams bro![/quote]

You know,i had to use the calculator to do that. LOL

20. Thank you for your help fif3l :wave: