Nirvana Blue Mystic Long Overdue Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by TeddyB, Aug 28, 2013.

1. So I figured while I am down to the nitty gritty last of my bud from my last indoor run, might as well throw up these 3 smoke reports on the strains from Nirvana that I grew so they may help someone looking for a nice strain. Here is my report for Blue Mystic.

Strain: Blue Mystic (feminized) by Nirvana

Growth: Soil: some local stuff I always use plus 20% perlite

Light: 6<span>00W MH</span> veg, 600W HPS for bloom

Nutes: Organics such as fish emulsion and such, I personally try not to use much nutes so the taste is cleaner and less harsh

Yield:
    4 ounces off 2 plants

Bag Appeal: 9/10
    -Really nice looking thick hard nuggets, highly frosted, and just looked amazing overall
    Smell: 9/10
    <span>- Similar situation to Northern Lights, the plants didn't smell really bad but the buds sure did after a nice long cure.

Taste: 9/10
    - This bud tastes like a little bit of Heaven sprinkled with Sunshine. Just amazing. You can taste the berry in it, and smell it after a long cure.

The High: 10/10
    -Blue Mystic has the distinction of being the best nugget I have ever smoked in my life and I've been in the 'game' for over 20 years. I have never EVER smoked bud that got you instantly high, EVER until this one. I smoked it for the first time with a close friend and we are both veteran smokers. We got halfway through the joint and had to put it out because we were incoherently stoned. This is my absolute favorite from Nirvana so far, and that says a lot because I used to prefer Northern Lights and Hindu Kush, but from now on Blue Mystic is my keeper.

Comments:
    -This stuff was just absolutely amazing and there wasn't much variation between the 2 plants I grew. Both were short very stalky broad leafed indica monsters and that is exactly what I was looking for from Nirvana. That little picture they show next to Blue Mystic on their website looks terrible and looked nothing like the beautiful frosty nuggets that I got off these plants. I hope they change that picture soon because I am sure it is putting some people off who would love to smoke the REAL Blue Mystic because it looks like some Ruderalis junk when in reality it is much more Indica than Northern Lights. I love this strain and I have 2 beautiful 3 ft moms outside right now starting to bud very soon. I can't wait to smoke the Mystic again!</span>

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Excellent smoke report, TeddyB.  I love the way you described the taste of this bud - very cool.  And in your comment section it was great to read that the phenotypes are very similar.  As a fellow grower, you just know it when you cultivate an awesome strain like how you described the blue mystic.  You got me pumped up to try this strain next year!  Just today I received a promo from the Seedsman, stating that if I buy seeds in September, I get a chance to win a trip to the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam.  I might have to order some blue mystic!  Thanks for taking the time to write up an enjoyable and informative smoke report.  Well done.

3. Great review and not bad yeild either.

I was planning on ordering from nirvana and this and northern lights were my two top pics.

How would you say the buzz is?
    Day time smoke or don't wake and bake this? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Great smoke report! This is the kind of strain I am looking for. I assume you are growing for personal use, otherwise a higher wattage light would probably be better for a higher yield. I would love to see these nuggets.

5. Great report.