"nice" looking jars for my herb

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bigheaded1, Aug 31, 2020.

1. My lady made me a deal, as long as I get accessories that look nice, I can keep my stuff out in the open. Fair enough! So I looked and found the Gannascape Glass, looks nice to me but HUGE. The description says it holds 1oz or more. I buy an 8th at a time, it would look ridiculous with just an 8th in it lol. I found the Ryot glass containers, black one looks killer, but they're not in stock anywhere I can find in the US. The clear also looks very nice, and they're small, says 4oz. I'm not sure how that translates to herb, but I'm guessing an 8th of most normal stuff should fit? Are there any other options out there? Googling this I'm not finding much. I'd like one with a wood top. Since the 3 Marley Natural pipes I ordered have a decent amount of wood on them. I like how it looks, but more importantly, she likes how it looks. Aside from wood, my only other thing would be pretty small size, like I said an 8th at a time is all I'll need. I'll probably get 2 or 3 so I can have a selection.

2. just go buy a glass jar...
    they are literally a few dollars.

or better yet tell your girl to go buy one that she thinks looks nice, if shes the one that dictates whats allowed in the house and whats not

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Get a new woman.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. #4 Butterfat, Aug 31, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    Just buy more And use the larger jars problemS solved

(I can check the small ones size/amt when home later if nobody speaks up prior)

Edit #2 4 oz might cram 1/4 into depending on density from my guess-timation

5. I never keep anything out n the open only takes a min to grab my shit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Get a new woman, or better yet, cheaper to buy one when they are needed, and then GROW UR OWN.
    This is a perfect place to get you started on growing.

7. paint the jar and call it art

• Like Like x 1
  8. It’s simple bro, buy a normal glass jar have her paint it as a project for YOU. Win win? You love your girl so have her draw/paint you something. Instead of wasting money on an expensive “nice looking” jar. Spend the money on her creating something nice for you and I bet she’d enjoy that better.

Or you can go with everyone says and get a new girl. Personally just grow some Mother Nature and show your wife the beauty of that and keep that out in the open lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you to both of you! I hadn't even thought of that, I found nice looking glass jarr from RYOT that are $13 each. And I ordered a rewritable marker so she can decorate it however she wishes and wipe it off and do it again as she pleases. The other suggestions to "dump the broad" well, I'd say she's a good woman. And even if she really wasn't, right now with Covid I don't think dating's really a viable thing. I'm in So Cal and everything good's closed and I don't even want to be around a person I don't know who could kill me with Corona Virus lol. So I think I should keep her and just let her decorate my jars.

• Like Like x 1
  10. She might like this. It's cool with the lights out:

11. Ignore everyone bro. In a relationship it’s 2 people not everyone in the world. If she makes you happy be with her

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I love bong

13. My old lady likes Mason jars especially when a whole shelf is full of em.