New York State set to Legalize Recreational Cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bewiseman, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Another year, another FREE card

Thank You Public Health Law § 3363(2)(f)(g) since day one of medical legal in NY, I never ever had to pay a dime for a mj card

For all the thank you's and the free beans, your very welcome and glad that I helped you get your cards for free, wait for a response from the clueless before you prove them wrong

• Like Like x 1
  2. The site you
    The site you posted does not allow you to sign up anywhere , it just lists the doctors offices in areas of NY state.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Did you go to school with your buddy TimJ ?

How do you young whipper snappers live without your mothers to read and write for you's ?

You should ask TimJ, his sisters a nurse that thinks she can write a prescription, even a head nurse can't do that without the doctors name on the prescription pad, which again is just a nurse giving you a prescription that the doctor signed off on, a nurse cannot by law write one.

If TimJ wants to really degrade me and thinks I am full of shit, I will give him my phone number and the head of ER at ECMC with a 3 way conference call including his sister to set some shit straight.

I urge you to do this, I will make a transcript of the call and post it here.

What do you say TimJ, I am calling you out and saying your full of shit and I can back it up by some of the best doctors in NY (you can have your sister on the conference call also)

4. Like I said the site does not allow anyone to sign up for a card without going to see one of the listed doctors, so
    Smoke another one.
    No need to attack anyone asking a simple question,I am probably older than you.
    Jeeze

• Like Like x 1
  5. howhigh920, the individual above just likes conflict. My sister is a "qualifying" LPN and she is indeed on that list.I won't dignify people like that with any response. My suggestion to you howhigh920,just follow our states guidelines. And maybe avoid insulting people that have nothing to add to this wonderful site.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thks Mr Tim, so am I correct in the fact you can not get a MJ card from this or any online sites without seeing a medical professional qualified to do so?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your welcome. You can fill out an online application. But, someone still needs to verify that you have a qualifying condition. So, you are correct.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How about that conference call, I am calling you out for your bullshit and prove to you that everything I said in this thread is 100% correct by a doctor not a nurse

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My youngest kid is 31, my oldest retires in 8 years, I will smoke another one, thank you,

10. About time. Maybe everyone in NYC can toke up and chill the fuck out. lol And the local Mom and Pop pizza shops will see record sales.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. REPORTED

• Like Like x 1
  12. What ever makes YOU feel better

Sounds like cancer culture again don't like the truth/reality so they try to censor it by reporting it.

Your my hero "KEN"

13. I’ve been keeping the faith for NY but the governor, who I like, keeps getting in his own way and digging holes for himself. Weed was put off for this, that, COVID, and now another scandal to suck up the energy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. We are on our own bro , that ego gov and his sidekick fredo only care about themselves, imo. I think the best cuomo crap is yet to come.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. This POS put sick people from hospital in with healthy elderly people (living in homes) don't tell us about it unless you had family die like we did. we lost 2 . He followed what the Italians were doing , basically a death sentence for anyone who was compromised by his actions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. You wanted the best and you got it. Cool avatar.

Yea, even tho I’m far from NY, I like Cuomo but I think this will torch him. I just hope this legal pot fight keeps up for all of us. As far as legal movements in states, I just don’t see any more important than NY as far as the rest of the country is concerned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. It looks like the latest accusations against Cuomo will be the distraction he and his cronies need to keep recreation marijuana illegal for another year. His plan sucked anyways with NO home growing provision. Only high priced and over taxed shitty dispensary weed.

This will still drive the illegal "affordable" and higher quality market. So his claim we need this to change because of the social injustice against the poor and minorities is just another bullshit political statement.

Matching Massachusetts marijuana laws would be the obvious solution to our states legalization of recreational marijuana. Not some half ass plan him and his political cronies came up with to receive millions in kickbacks from the major dispensary suppliers.

One other thing I've recently heard, hopefully just rumor. His administration also wants to increase the penalties for those caught growing at home.

• Like Like x 2
  18. He's a greedy bum, I hope yang runs for gov.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. @Green Dragging. I agree, Yang is making some huge political promises. I also recall Cuomo,Obama, and most recently Biden make some broad yet broken promises to us. Marijuana Prohibition is more about controlling the people politicians represent than it is having compassion for them. Even Yang only wants federal decriminalization and rescheduling. Our real savior will repeal marijuana prohibition, remove any and all regulation and give us the choice to decide for ourselves what we put into our bodies. Let me also state I'm not trusting of or affiliated with any party line. Real freedom only starts after our last breath.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Eh, sometimes I just want to throw in the towel. If we are gonna stick with growing, be prepared to accept whatever bullshit they throw on us for it. They have the power to insist that we not do it, so what the hell is another year of hiding?

• Agree Agree x 2