New To Vaporizing? Start Here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014.

1. What specific question are you interested in?
    I will help if I can, I have many friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. If we are still asking, I highly recommend the Arizer Solo 2.
    Found my new fun and best way to use this with its great battery life, and 15 minute sessions.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thanks for the post!

4. That is a cool ass bong man. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. #345 mikeyboy, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    Well, I'm new to vaping. Been smoking bud for all my life. Question: Anybody know a link for buying batteries, skins and stuff? Thanks in advance.
    :vaping:

6. Okay then. Thanks kids. The old man found out on his own.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Glad to be here, never thought there would be such an active thread on dry herb vaporizing:smoking-bong:

8. Any of ya blend hash with other herbs in the vape ?

9. Do you find that the bong attachment works well?I was thinking about getting one but didn't know if it would be worth it with the vaporizer.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. I didn't know vaporizers could be attached to bongs. That's so cool I definitely want to try that. Do you use water or no? I'm guessing probably no lol.

11. I have not gotten one yet but of course I would use water, why else would you hook it up to a bong :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. #352 HazelMoon, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Yeah it's been one of those days when I'm not on the ball lol. I was thinking bc of the electricity it might cause sparks. Idk how these things work lol I'm still new to a lot of things. Oh well lol.

I'm gonna try that tho!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. is it as bad as cigarettes?

14. If your asking if vaping is as bad as cigarettes!!! Vaporizer is about the least harmful to you when it come to smoking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Reported for spam/advertising again.

16. Very much so. I wouldn't have invested in the attatchment if it did not.
    If you wanted to go without the waters you totally can. It will just let the vapor go through the rig/bong and cool down,
    but water is always recommended.
    Attach a ice cooler, or use a rig with an ice catcher and a vaporizer. Is magic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. this is nice content, as a beginner does vaping make you very high compared to smoking it?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Idk about all vapes but mine works as well as smoking it. It doesn't make me any higher than smoking does but that's ok, I love the high it gives me! I use the Arizer ArGo.

20. I like Australian Vaporizers | Online Vaporizer Store is cheap tho distant
    still cheap with some great old stock
    try finding a long whip for my DaVinci Mk1 these days

cheers

• Like Like x 2