New To Vaporizing? Start Here

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ren.dnb, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Salutations Schmebulock,

> What's everyone using for dry herb now?

"Micro-Dosing"/"Micro-Bursting", "Heat Shaving". Never "Hot Dry Air Ovenizing" à la Volcano/Arizer again!

I learned my lessons, AWAY from FuckCombustion and VaporAsylum as i'm a banned member there most of the time...

M'well, good day have fun!! :D

2. For those who have never touched a pen before, the concept of a vaporizer is fairly simple.

3. VapCaps are really good, though I only use my for traveling. Like something more substantial and bigger when I'm home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. G'day. I just purchased my " first vap ", read all about them, but never seen.
    If someone could answer this question there is thank's in advance.
    How do you Inhale?
    What's the method, is it like pulling a water pipe, token on a dry pipe or something else?
    Thank's...

5. #305 Digger, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    Mmm...

6. There is a learning curve to most vapes, to get the most out of it. We need more info on what kind of vaporizer you have acquired.

7. Bought the Arizer 2 solo, i done some reading on the "inhale" methods yesterday, so im up to date with it all.
    Thanks there boss...

8. Gotcha. Solo II was a pretty easy vape to get used to. One of the biggest mistakes people make is that they pack the herb too tight. Coarse grind and light tamp. Great choice for a vape.

9. Cheer's mate, i look forward to receiving it next week. Only problem is the pot around here is B'Market junk and is going to spoil my first session.

10. Really good read thanks

11. I’ve gotten tired of all my pieces and I have been told by lots of people that a vaporizer is what I need to get and that it never disappoints. I’ve never actually identified pieces by their proper names, it’s just a one hitter, pipe, or bong to me. But I am old and battle with high tolerance I’ve developed through the years.
    What’s the rundown on these overall? I’d like to hear more from the blades!

12. Different vaporizers, fit different needs of people. I spent a lot of time researching multiple vaporizers and found one that met my own personal needs. I was also willing to spend the cash to get a good quality one rather than a cheap one, and I'm glad that I did. Was worth it.

Are you looking for something small and portable or something that you can put on your desk. Are you big on flavor / vapor? Do you use concentrates?

Because there is no "one vaporizer" meets anyone demands. They all have their weaknesses and strengths in different categories.

If you are looking for something that resembles a 1 hitter but would like to use bongs as well. The Vapcap is pretty hard to beat with simple, easy to use and it is modular as well. The more info you can give, the easier we can point you to different pieces :)

13. I am looking for a good vaporizer that I can mix my own concentrates

14. Can I use my smok t priv vaporiser to vape herb? Can I get some of attachment for the mod box?
    Thanks

Sent from my DUA-L22 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #315 koruptyg, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Solo 2 works very differently depending on how hard you pull, try a slow pull and a fast pull, see what you like. When you know how the high and low end feels, find something you enjoy that might be in between. Rest is what other people said, solo can handle a vast variety of grinds. I've only used it a few times but a medium grind seem to work good with a slight tapping so the herb stays in place.

Smoked for 12 years, 2 year break, smoked for 1 year, vaped for 1 year.

Bought the volcano (during my smoking period), hated it and used it only a few times. When I started vaping for real I bought a VapCap, consider it a one hitter and a bit weak. It is wonderful but tedious to use so for heavy hits and I wasn't entirely happy. I'm super happy with it when i travel somewhere or go to a party, but not as a stay at home piece.

I always had it in my head that I wanted to use a nice vape, that could do "everything", and that worked well with my bong. I bought a VapeXhale Cloud Evo and since then I have never looked back, it is at the point where I want to bring it with me when I go somewhere. It is at the point where I would consider it a tragedy if it broke.

Reason to why I bought it is because it can do what ever you want, if the Evo can't do it for you in regards to "vaping experience", then I don't think you like vaping. I considered the Cloud Evo to be a nice "entry piece" because it would teach me what vaping is. If you want, you can combust with that shit, but obviously that is something to avoid :D Dabbing and hash is not a problem either. It is not an entry piece in regards to price, but if you have no requirement on portability, I think it is probably the best thing you can buy if you want an experience that comes close to smoking. A lot of people swear by the Mighty but since I hated the volcano (even though they don't come close in experience), I wanted to go with a different manufacturer.

I recommended the Solo 2 to my brother and tried it just the other day. It is also super nice but it doesn't come close to the Evo. The Evo doesn't come close to Solo 2 in regards to portability, as you would need to have a really long cord:p Solo 2 is really nice though, but would never trade it for my evo.

This guy is really controversial in the vaping community but I like him: https://www.vapecritic.com/

16. #316 Stannabis420, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    I picked up a G Pen Nova for something cheap to start with, despite the company being rebranded ecig tech crap....

I'm pretty happy with it! $30-33ish USD w/coupon code, "WELCOME20" (after shipping) too.

Definitely not a permanent/primary device....but if you just want to try wax/shatter for the first time or a little while for a medical issue or something, it's pretty great.

17. i bought a vape pen from my local smoke shop and one from purecbdvapes.com and the one from my local shop is soo much better! also, i puff on Dank Vape cartridges like it’s nobodys business!! they’re freakin amazingggg!!! ♥️♥️

18. Are Yocan extract vapes good?

19. Hi! Can anyone share with an experience of smoking marijuana like this purple Blimburn Seeds
    Is it the same as using a bong or not? What are the advantage and disadvantages of using a vaporizer where smoking marijuana?
    (whether to buy or not to buy? if yes, then what the best compact vaporizer?) thanks

20. you’ve got a lot of reading and experimenting to do! here’s a beginner’s article:
    https://www.medicaljane.com/category/cannabis-classroom/consuming-cannabis/vaporization/

• Like Like x 2