New mother plant, blueberry northernlights. 2.25 months old with 11 going clones

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Sydekick, Feb 20, 2021.

1. 20210220_170224.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Very nice man I will be checking it out.. I have always been hoping to see someone give a good journal on there mother and here you are so I appreciate it man.. Can't wait to see it go round and round. Lol

3. Why thank popcorn;) yeah I've always been ordering seeds from queen seeds overseas and never did a mother plant.. I asked myself why... Free cannabis forever over and over and over it's like having a jackpot guaranteed going to hit everytime.

Waiting for another 2 ⛺i ordered last week to arrive cause I have a few different currently running ones with bubba kush and another tent with bubblegum but their full as well so the fourth tent for my new momma, and the fifth for my new strain of bubba sky walker I just received!!!:))) but I tell yeah, already have 3 currently running tents and my light bill is, .. Blood curdling but it's worth it. I use dual 1000watt HPS lights in all the tents when flowering. I got pictures of one plant I flowered so big and spread out it literally covered a 4footx4foot area(literally half the tent) for one of my sour diesel plants.. But ill keep on postin to show my jackpots lol

4. I’ll be following along. I’ve been doing autos but keep wondering why I don’t just do photos and take clones.

5. I stopped on autos cause could never get them as big as I wanted before they started shooting pistols. Don't get me wrong I got nice yields from autos... But never as big as the yields from my feminized grows. And it's just soo easy to just clip and dip and plant a new clone and have it in soil fully growing on it's own in just a week.. I'm about to transplant two more today and ill post my method of my cloning techniques which I know most people have their own methods. I just never fail with my method and have local growers using it too..which I also sell my clones to at 20$ a clone of their choice. And they say money doesn't grow on trees.... Shit.. Lol. You guys know.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oh I thought they were 2.25 on the old but just looked at the date I wrote on the first cup and actually TOMORROW the mother plant, I took the comes off of, is actually going to be 2 months old. Younger than I thought. That mother plant has around 18-20ish main heads already so pleased with her growth in 2 months so far