New Datacenter Bug Tracking

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Lizard King, Feb 2, 2021.

1. I know lower latency is good, but I'll take long term data privacy and stability over low latency anyday.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I am also having the picture issue, haven't tried uploading any new ones but I can't see any of my previous posted pics or anyone else's. Thanks for keeping the City alive man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. site is working great for me, pictures seem to be working fine.

4. We wouldn't do this move if it wasn't safe :) As everyone knows, our users privacy is over anything for us.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Fuck me and and @vostok were all by our lonesome on RIU forums. We met in the dick rating thread.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. That thread sounds super interesting :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Yea then they teased about his movie hobby interests lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. G'day there, i see a few links to other people's attachments are working. Unfortunately all of mine are still missing and a few other people's too on the "Photo's You've Taken" thread, so just letting you know so you can have a look & hopefully find them again:thumbsup:.
    Photos You've Taken!

• Like Like x 1
  9. All shall be corrected now :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. that could be better written ....what you guys must think of us .....! lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. I will check back ..as I often post and run with all them zitty teens about

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yet you still allow Goooogle robots (and many others) to troll 'our' forums ...?

13. Welcome Back ....stranger ...happy new year

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't mean the users, I mean for the forum and server owners. Nobody likes waking up some day to find out all their shit has been seized by the feds because one dumb ass hole typed the wrong things on a politcal thread. Happens all the time in the US

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I would honestly look at getting rid of the political section for that reason. Would suck to see the forum stripped for anti terrorism because of some forum topics over in political .

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like everything back to normal on my threads now.

BNW

17. Seems like the most recent posts aren't showing up in Users Posts tab.
    They do show in Recent Activity.
    They also don't show when you click an Avatar's Messages.

:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. I still can't see a majority of pics on my news feed on my phone but pics on my pc are all fine.

19. Pics on my thread are now visible on my cell just not the pics on my news feed so things are coming together.