NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Well well look who it is . Never seen the name but I recognize how you talk . Great to see you brother !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 6
  2. How's it going

• Like Like x 2
  3. A little LST after topping twice. Should be ready to go to 12/12 in about a week or 2.
    KM,CC,CANNATONIC.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. The last run of the GSC in the 4x8 went well 250+ from the amare wit the organic girls and 350+ wit the coco on H&G [​IMG][​IMG]

Got the next round up and goin and about 3 weeks in flower same strain same method but flipped on what light their under.

Also got some of my Genetix rollin well the DHXGSC in flower goin on week 2 in 2gals 4 of those 3 topped 1 not topped the other 2 bushes r gsc in 3gal organic and my Genetix r in organic as well[​IMG]

I'll try and post more I don't get the text like I use to.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Awesome indoor jungle sir! Interesting to see the different kind of LEDs ure running.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Been busy, but always be growing. Wouldn't know what's it's like not to grow. Glad to see everyone's thumbs are still nice and green.

7. Looking good brother and good to here from you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Just my belly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Did some training on my Genetix I left one untopped and jus a lil deflor. One I did some lollipoppping and some heavy deflor and the other jus a lil deflor and lollipop. [​IMG]
    Couple weeks into flower think the start of week 3 lol jus been checkin trichs not counting weeks no more seem to b to anxious to chop on week 8 lol.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Good morning brother Neef . Real nice to see you here bro

• Like Like x 4
  11. Plants look great as well . Wouldn't expect nothing less from you

• Like Like x 4
  12. Glad to see u to brother and bac at it. See u was running the led for flower this time I will say that P450 might do better then my P4 cuz my P300s yielded a lot its that penetration that P4 is for spread should've gotten 2 more P300 or even that 450 wit my 2 300 would prolly yield better then my P4 and 2 300s. If that makes since lol. Glad to see u brother

• Like Like x 4