Need to get laid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Elpolloguapo73, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Hey guys I am not the most confident person and I rarely get involved with women, but I am trying to fix that. So any tips are appreciated.

I live in an apartment complex and I have a new neighbor that's pretty hot. I haven't had the best of luck in these situations, but I know I can pull it off if I keep trying. How should I go about introducing myself, and how can I move forward from there? She literally just moved in like 2 days ago and I've been living here for a week and I really don't know any of my neighbors but I wanna change that

2. Go talk to her. Find out if she blazes/take her out for dinner. Be cool and be yourself

3. Ask her if she would like you to show her some cool places in town. BAM! Instant clinger.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good ideas for sure, but how can I break the ice? Should I just go over and knock on the door? I dont wanna be a creep

5. [quote name='"Elpolloguapo73"']Good ideas for sure, but how can I break the ice? Should I just go over and knock on the door? I dont wanna be a creep[/quote]

Catch her outside one day, or wait for her to be carrying a shit ton of groceries and ask if she needs some help

6. [quote name='"CapNCosmos"']

Catch her outside one day, or wait for her to be carrying a shit ton of groceries and ask if she needs some help[/quote]

This..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just introduce yourself in the most friendly and genuine way possible

8. when u see her outside just introduce ur self

9. Go outside her bathroom window and wait all day until she's taking a shower. Once she's fully naked pull your pants down and awkwardly just say "hey". Works like a charm.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. wait for a time you know she'll be around you and see you. then, go find some mentally retarded kids somewhere on the streets and bring them to said location where you'll be with your lady friend. Then, talk about how you teach disabled and mentally challenged kids. girls love that kinda shit... (The kids likely won't rat you out since they're retarded and don't know whats going on).

Let me know if this works bra

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Just look at it this way man, you're no worse off being the shy guys that awkwardly introduced himself than the weird guy she occasionally catches looking at her.

12. Don't fuck your neighbors. I've refused easy vag on this principle alone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. You should just introduce yourself as her neighbor. "Hey, I'm so-and-so and I live in apartment blahblahblah. I'm your neighbor and just wanted to say hello and welcome you in."

Offer to help her unpack, or help her move her things in.
    Offer to order some takeout or something since she's probably not settled in.

That sorta thing.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So did you ever get the balls to talk to her? Lol that would be funny if your married now and have kids. Seeing as how this thread is 9 years old. Allot could have happened sense then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. When you knock on her door, don't go empty handed. Take a good bottle of wine.

16. I know this is an old ass thread, but that is AWFUL advice...definitely a good way to creep a girl out...no matter how charming or good looking a guy is, no girl is going to have somebody she doesnt know at all come in to help her unpack all alone... Just saying.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. At least thats how it works in the movies....

18. do you know a hot friend? if yes then let her see you with the hot friend. Believe me she will talk to you. you tell her that you and that girl have just broke up. Then you are beaver bound.