Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Need To Find REAL Rick Simpson Oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Miranda44, Mar 16, 2020.

• Just diagnosed with cancer. Have been trying all kind of searches but either I get an obvious scam or it's just oil for pain, or stress management and not Rick Simpson's oil for a cure. Have never forgotten 'Jim's Story' and it's given me hope that like he did I could beat this horrid disease. I'm in Ontario, Canada and any info or direction on finding the REAL Rick Simpson oil would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. Hi Miranda, sorry to hear of the diagnosis. My wife had breast cancer and knock on wood, we are five years free so far. As for the rso, I don't think you are going to buy it anywhere. You will need to find someone who can make it for you. That was the reason I learned to grow. Wishing you the best of luck and sending prayers for your upcoming journey.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Your in a legal Country so just make it yourself. This way you'll insure it's quality and strength.
    What you'll want is high THC and all the heavy stone that comes with it.

CBD does nothing for fighting Cancers IME.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

[​IMG] Decarb cannabis 240 F for 40 minutes

[​IMG] Wash decarbed weed with 190 proof Alcohol for 15 seconds then press with potato ricer.

[​IMG]
    Distilling back my 190 proof.

[​IMG]
    All in I got back very nearly what I started with. Best recovery yet.

[​IMG] Evaporating the remaining water from the RSO tar.

When this is down to tar I'll add a tablespoon of Coconut oil and a dash of Lecithin. A 20 minute processing and it gets capped.

[​IMG]
    I've made RSO for several cancer patients and I can walk you through anything you don't understand.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Thanks for the offer to walk me through however no space to safely make. I'm also recovering from a car accident (the cancer was found when I was being treated for that) and wouldn't have the capability right now even if there was space.

4. Thanks bluenoserjoe for the good wishes. Great to hear your wife has reached such a milestone.

• Like Like x 2
  5. eh miranda, cannabis can be helpful for some cancers aswell as sideeffects. skin colon prostate show promise as have CB receptor concentrations. the dreaded GBM is showing promise with studies aswell. good thing your in canada and cannabis is plenty available. national compassion club sells bulk oil from a brand does make alot of efforts for purity started by pharmacists. varidesco (sp) is another one however VERY pricy stuff. oil can be had from retail stores aswell as its not the thick blackness that is doing anything. tinctures are more or less watered down RSO. cannibinoids and some terpenes etc. they make basically C02 RSO and add to a thinner carrier oil.

you want to start slower then rick says RSO is usually 40-60% THC and want to start 2-3mg of thc. not a dr but lower more constant dosing will keep blood levels up and allow more function. if tollerate high doses before bed awesome! depending on situation time frames for chemo radiation etc.

cbd isolate is cheap way to increase its ratio if u so wish and help keep effects less spikey and offer its own advantages. vs paying top dollar for 1:1 strain or 2:1 or whatever.

if you need more help please give me a message. icmag hang out more.

cannabis can be grown on your window sill with little space and finish in 90 days. def cant hurt to suppliment depending on your situation. auto flower or lowryder ruderalis genetics allow that.

perhaps a blessing getting in an accident as catching things early like that is AWESOME! most people are not a lucky!

good luck! fuck cancer!

get second or 3rd opinion!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Firstly, I am so sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. Secondly, Buy Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) Canada has the best prices I can find in Canada and it has a COA showing 58% or so of THC, smaller amounts for other cannabanoids. I make all my capsules (using the BNW recipe) with it and it is legit RSO. Customer service is also amazing if you ever have problems with your order. Finally, first orders get 10% off.

Sorry if this goes against the rules, I am not affiliated with the site and make no money from promoting it, I just know its legit stuff at a good price, and you dont fuck around when it comes to things like cancer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. fuck cancer anything to help!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. #9 jerry111165, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fuck off you dickhead scammer. Reported.

10. I called you a scammer not a spammer.. & I'm also not your mate. He?? OP is a female from the username.. it just shows you didn't even read the post you came here to try & scam people with a bullshit email :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1