Need ideas to fix this compass please!

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by ANM101ajm, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Center of the moon was supposed to be black and white. Don't know what to do tho make this Taft look better. Please help!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like the person who did it was a trash artist was it a home tattoo? Go to a real tattoo shop & ask them to do a cover up tattoo,something like this
    drama-masks-unique-hand-tattoo-ideas-for-men.jpg

amazing-guys-skull-hand-tattoos.jpg

skull-back-of-hand-tattoo.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Hzyhej_Ac7.jpg

hand-tattoos.jpg

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Yea this was at circus muse in atascosita TX. Done by Starr. I'm real pi**ed about it cause it cost 40 dollars. I'm worried I will have to cover the whole hand. It was a cover up to begin with. I Like the rose tat but don't really want to do the whole hand. :(

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

4. Whatever way you look at it the cover up is going to have to be big to hide the tattoo so you should just go for whole hand, why did you even consider getting inked at a circus?

5. Lol, I understand that question but it is the name of a shop. I would do a part hand cover if I could find something different. I seen this one that I thought wasn't too much ink. I'll upload it. But I would just have to do it differently. Not sure how though. Any ideas on that would be great.

Attached Files:

6. Personally i think Tribal tattoos are horrible & you'd still have to go big to cover up the original tattoo, that's the name of the shop? Oh lol i thought you meant a circus as in a clown n shit :roflmao:

7. Yea I'm not crazy about the tribal look but the size and form are good. Definetly would have to modify design. Turns out it was a circus of a sort apparently by the look of my hand. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. You could go for something like this but smaller & in black/white shading to cover it

f5efa8de8dcff9e181bd102d9896ac85.jpg

-tatto-and-peony-681116386-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. good works, those that were higher on the hand

10. Bad tat...cover it up w/ another bad tat: a pattern is emerging. One may think that just having it removed first. You can then get whatever you wish there or leave it be. In the end, I do not think it is all that bad after working in a tat shop, I did. That first tat is just the size of one I had removed on my arm, part of a larger piece. The artist added an accent he called it, looked like he got confused and made a 1 inch star so sloppy, it had to go. $210 for 3 sessions. Then a few weeks later I went back & they did the last "once over" and charged me $125. Best $335 I ever spent. Best of luck to you. I grabbed this pic the other day, thought it was a good example. I wish I had a pic of mine before bad after, all I have now is After!
    tattoo-removal-hand-1.jpg