Need Help Fixing Vape ?.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jackyjoy123, Apr 10, 2021.

1. #1 jackyjoy123, Apr 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    Hello,

So I bought a Vapor Brothers Handsfree vape like a month ago. It was all working just fine and then it just stopped working... I had even used it that day and it worked then later that day it didn't... The problem is that its not heating up, but the led lights still work.. Anyways, I'm pretty familiar with circuitry and stuff, QVC Credit Card - Login, and Customer Service Information
    Lord And Taylor Credit Card - Login, Review and Customer Service Information Pep Boys Credit Card - Login, Review and Customer Service Information Rooms To Go Credit Card - Login, and Customer Service Information
    so I popped the sucker open and it seems as though everything is working just fine, but the ceramic heating element isn't getting hot. I used a voltage meter to make sure it was receiving voltage and sure enough it is.. directly into the ceramic plate. So as far as I know this danm thing should work, I'm not sure how the piece of ceramic just stops producing heat..... If anyone could help me I'd love it! I just got some nice purp that needs to be vaped.

thanks
    jackyjoy

• Like Like x 1
  2. You could have just sent it in for repair. Tampering with the unit voids the warranty, so hopefully they'll still fix it for you.

The VB1 is a solid, reliable vaporizer. If yours broke that fast, it should definitely be covered under warranty. I bought mine used and have used it all day every day for 7 years now without issue.

If you do send it in, I'd get an ez change whip with a silicone hose as well.