NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Thanks for clearing that up!

Lolli popping seems risky... lol

2. Looks good buddy,lets see what your 400 can do..i been raising mine for coverage,2 plants

3. Thanks man! I found two plants is perfect for the 400w coverage. Since I only have one right now I can keep it nice and close :)

4. That would be a good idea, especially for the last couple weeks now :)

5. Just tie it down on a nice curve.

Crimping or pinching the stems at the bend is called super cropping and is a form of HST, only LST for autos buddy.
    Chef.

Your thinkng of where you strip the bottop growth off just leavign bare stems that look like...you guessed it lollipops :)

The method he was talkign of is a form of HST (high  stress  training) and is called supercropping.

CHef.

6. I'm up to date on that now :p thank you lol

Did you see the recent pics of the Hempy? Pretty proud of my LST, there's now over 20 bud sites showing, half being small but I can't wait to see then after stretch

7. I havnent yet but im sure i will when i locate the pics :)

Chef.

8. There's one a page back I think, then a few others two or three back

9. BOOM! looks awesome, and to think you was gunna kill it! you trimmed the rootball?
    Chef.

10. #93 NorthernAutos, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    I didn't purposely touch the roots, but some came in the process lol I just attempted a transplant which I think went successful. Haven't been home since 10am (1:30am now) so Im sure if I fucked it up I'll be able to tell when I'm home

11. #94 NorthernAutos, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
  12. Glad we said not to kill it?? Haha 0

13. Wurd^

Chef.

14. Got some eldorado which look lush