NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I have no side by sides to compare it to, but Ive had worms in all my pots since I went organic and they seem to love it. When I was messing with my pots the other day they were super active and all over the top inch or so of the soil where I’ve been amending and they’ve definitely been getting it on cause there were a lot of little baby reds. I say do it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Sorry I'm late! Looks like I got here just time to see the reach for the lights!

• Like Like x 3
  3. If you shut everything down and get it really quiet, you can probably hear that little monster growing. That looks like it’s going to do well. Nice mulch job too.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I went overboard on the mulch haha I’m gonna have issues tying her down now, might have to thin it out a little.

I took a cool like 36 hour time lapse of it, I’ll upload it somewhere and post the link. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Glad to have ya back! I missed seeing the reach

• Like Like x 3
  6. Little time lapse... I have the camera in a better position now so I’m gonna leave it go for at least a week

• Like Like x 5
  7. Pretty cool!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Got the Gorilla Cookies in paper towel, gonna have to figure out what to do about a staggered harvest cause I was planning on drying in my tent... that’s a later problem tho lol. Also got a Canuk Cheese auto freebie which will be going outside next year most likely

IMG_0307.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Interested to see a gorilla cookies grow, I’ve never tried those.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I’ve never grown anything from fastbuds so I’m curious as well.

It’ll be going into a different soil mix than my CDLC tho so I won’t really be able to compare them

• Like Like x 3
  11. I’ve had their Pineapple Express and Auto number something that were pretty good.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Did it live up to the movie? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. The smell of it was out of this world. I never clip, cut, or touch plants at all but I would put my hand in the canopy and carry the smell on my hand. I’m going to grow another the next time i order seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Got any photos of it?

• Like Like x 1
  15. It’s lookin healthy under the mulch

IMG_0315.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  16. #3016 NorthernAutos, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Gorilla Cookies had almost a half inch taproot after 24 hours so I put it in dirt, seems like she’s eager to grow

Dropped the light to about 24” too so we’ll see how they take that

• Like Like x 4

17. I always trash them after seeing what I’m looking for. I’ll have another one before long.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Day 14 for the 7 gallon CDLC... got her tied down a bit and I’ll keep doing it as needed

IMG_0345.JPG IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0355.JPG

Day 11 for the 5 gallon CDLC... looks like it’s growing right on par with the other, maybe a littleeee behind

IMG_0358.JPG IMG_0360.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  19. Day 1 for Gorilla Cookies from fastbuds, this is in a different mix than the other two and I think I already see some burnt tips... might have fucked up but we’ll see

IMG_0372.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Started training the 5 gallon CDLC a little early and tied down the 7 gallon a little more

IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

• Like Like x 6