NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Good catch

• Like Like x 4
  2. I got a niwa grow hub curtiously of the US government lol

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 4
  3. See now that’s fancy... thanks government lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Added some friends to each pot today, they should help supply some goods throughout the cycle

IMG_0246.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  5. Load up an empty coconut shell with stuff the worms can eat and replace as needed

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. I think I’ll grab some more and make a little farm, they’ve all disappeared into my pots already lol

• Like Like x 3
  7. Day 1 for the other CDLC in a 5 gallon

IMG_0254.JPG

The AvT x 3BOG broke its shell too so I placed it in dirt, should see that one break through in a few days!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Got 2lbs of 6 row malted barley on the way, I’ll hit the girls with a tea as soon as it comes I think

• Like Like x 3
  9. Day 7 for CDLC in the 7 gallon, I feel like it’s a little small and not nearly as green as some of my old plants... hope it takes off in the next week

IMG_0276.JPG IMG_0278.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  10. Dropped the light about 6” so it’s about 30” from the canopy now, I’ll watch and see how they react to that

• Like Like x 5
  11. I will say, during this stage of life, I'm shooting for slightly underwatered. One of my biggest issues was having things even slightly to moist during the seedling stage which effected growth rates.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looking good man! Yeah seedlings can be slow going at first lol they’ll take off before ya know it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I’ve been pretty light on the watering I think, I’m almost starting from day 1 tho because I do not remember how I watered 5 years ago so there will be some trial and error lol. I’ve been consistently misting the mulch layer tho to keep the top nice and moist

• Like Like x 3
  14. I am so impatient, the first couple weeks has always been horrible for me haha

Trying to LITFA

• Like Like x 4
  15. Having some humidity issues now that I’ve lowered my light and kicked up the exhaust a little bit (35%) so I got a humidifier on the way

• Like Like x 3
  16. Top dressed with a 50/50 mix of Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 and Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4.

I had to lift up the mulch and gently dig it into the surface and the worms looked like they were loving life! Last time I’ll be fucking with the pots though.

• Like Like x 4
  17. They never grow fast enough do they? The garden and the piano taught me so much about patience that I wish I had known as a teen. Those babies look healthy and have really nice color.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I’m not sure if I’ll ever learn to be patient haha not sure if I have it in me

I’ll post another photo tonight when I’m home from work, the older CDLC has really taken off in the last couple days

• Like Like x 2
  19. If you don’t mind, post your thoughts on how the worms in the pots do. If and when I ever get my indoor set up going, I’m interested in doing the same. I’m trying to attract earthworms to my garden beds but I’m scared the reds in the bins wouldn’t make it outdoors. I’ve seen different opinions on this but I’ve killed enough innocent worms, I’ll refrain.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Day 10 or 11 for the 7 gallon CDLC... she’s looking great! Really taken off in the last few days

IMG_0300.JPG IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0301.JPG

Day 7 or 8 for the 5 gallon CDLC... looking a bit funny with the red growth but I’m gonna let it ride

IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0304.JPG

Got the humidifier hooked up just now so I hope the plants appreciate it! I’ll also be lowering my light again in the next few days, probably down to 24”

• Like Like x 6