NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. I have clover and alfalfa seeds for a living mulch but I was looking to use alfalfa hay since it’s all I can really find

• Like Like x 1

2. That's what I threw on my ladies. I had a living mulch but it was a pain in a relatively smaller container (15g).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gonna run to Walmart after work tomorrow and grab a bag then, I feel like the hay for pets will be the safest? Seems like they’d be pesticide free but I guess you never know.

I just like the look of living mulch tbh and I can trim it when it gets too tall.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Diochandra or something like that is a good low growing one

• Like Like x 1
  5. I’ll use what I got for now, I’ve been spending way too much and still have a couple things to grab haha. I’m sure an actual mulch like hay will be more beneficial anyways

• Like Like x 1
  6. #2946 NorthernAutos, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Temps and humidity have been staying right around here with my 95w light on... I’m sure it’ll bump up a few degrees with my 240w light and heating mat that I’m waiting on.

IMG_0124.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. If possible, run your temps higher than normal. It's coming around that cannabis grown under LEDs require higher ambient temp and leaf surface temps to have ideal metabolic rates and leaf and flower production.

HPS/MH room you want around that 75-77 swing. LEDs you want them around that 82-85 temp. That's why I have my room to kick the heater on when it hits 77° and it turns off once the room hits 85°.

This has also tremendously helped my soil temps stay somewhat consistent with the room without heating pads.

Screenshot_20210424-083658_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’m not too sure if that’s gonna be possible, at least for this run. My basement does get warmer in the winter when the furnace is running tho

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seeds arrived in exactly a week! I even got 5 CDLC when I only bought 3.

IMG_0147.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Thats creme de la chem is going to be

• Like Like x 3
  11. Let’s hope! Gonna pop 2 of those and one of the AvT x 3BOG

• Like Like x 3
  12. My next round in veg right now I got a 3bog x strawberry nugs. Hoping its too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  13. What’s up man, it’s been forever

• Like Like x 3
  14. Not much had to take a break from growing for a couple years due to living situation. Just got back growing this past September

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 3
  15. I feel that, glad you’re back into it. Looks like you’ll have enough seeds for the next couple years too lmao. I’ve been out for about 5 years as well but I’ll be popping a seed in the next couple days!

I see you lurkin Gus

• Like Like x 4
  16. I do be lurkin lol crazy how we have all been out of commission for a while and now we are all getting back to it!

Morning NA

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  17. Me too was tired of paying for my meds even at $20 a eighth. I plan on breeding someday so gotta take a good library of genetics

• Like Like x 4
  18. Right lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. Ive always popped on here and there. Never was much action I could check in once a week and be caught up quick! Good to see everyone

• Like Like x 4