NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. IMG_2769.JPG IMG_2746.JPG IMG_2742.JPG

She was definitely frosty! Ill have to see if I can find the ones of it trimmed up. So many pics

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks man!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely wanna see that creme la de chem grown man looks fire! My buddy a state over needed a bit of things from this massive shop by me he actually is giving me 3 of them creme la de chems for hooking him up!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I’m nervous to pop them hahaha it’s been so long I don’t know if I have what it takes anymore and I’m using a soil I didn’t make. Plus my outdoor season is kinda shit and that’s where they’ll be for 80% of it so we will see!

Sounds like a fire strain tho and the fade on it is even better.

• Like Like x 2
  5. You still got it man

• Like Like x 1
  6. Time will tell!

Mephisto order shipped out about 2 hours ago... gotta pull the trigger on a different light soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. So I ordered this light (3500k with Epistar 660nm)

IMG_0087.JPG

I’ve heard mixed things about the Epistar 660 but I’m just growing for a hobby so I’m sure it will be fine. I hope Yuanhui uses real Samsung 301h lol

• Like Like x 2

8. You'll be pleased. Hardrive is running 4 of them in a 5x5 pulling 3lbs a cut. If done right you'll see 10oz in a 2x4 all day

• Like Like x 1
  9. Oh man I don’t even wanna pull 10oz haha I won’t know what to do with it. Just a couple ounces of some fire bud once I dial things in would be perfect for me

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I pulled 9 off 2 plants in my 2x4 with the 3, 100w boards I have. And that was when I was using bagged soil and pre mixed dry amendments which I personally didn't have success with. Had issues during flower which effected yield for sure

Coots mix has done me extremely well in the month or so my one lady has been in it. Water only and foliars of aloe, protekt, and neem oil once a week. Topdressing with fishbone meal today (tweak from OS) and flipping to 12/12 in a few days. Planning on water only and topdressings of MBP and compost every so often during flower. Expecting a lot better results

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ive got like 4 of them 100w boards off amazon for free all these ppl on instagram doing the testing cant beat free and its extra lights. Im actually going to start giving them away in my giveaways just to get em outta the way let someone else use em. Now ive got a total of 16 qb boards all with drivers and a bunch of qb reds and drivers. Going for half a pound a bucket but if I can pull closer to the pound ill be set

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Bagged soil and premixed amendments is what I’ll be using the grow, I didn’t have time to mix my own so we’ll see how that goes

I used coots mix a longgg time ago and my AvT was some of the frostiest stuff. Shipping to Canada from BAS is just pricey :/

IMG_0815.JPG

Excited to see everything when you flip it!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Can’t beat free is right!

By any chance did you get a qb board from Yuanhui?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Muchhhh better than my 2.5’x2.5’ that I had before

IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0090.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nope they all are from hlg. Had a set gifted to me loved how they preformed so anytime I seen anyone selling any id scoop em lol

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looked at HLG but I’m not trying to spend that much haha I’m sure they perform great tho

• Like Like x 2
  17. Got the soil all mixed up and in the pots. Each pot has a slightly different “recipe” so I’m curious to see what works best

IMG_0099.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  18. Will be grabbing mulch tomorrow^

• Like Like x 1
  19. What type of mulch? I'd recommend alfalfa or Rice hulls

• Like Like x 1