NAs grow journal

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NorthernAutos, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Last time I talked to him he was taking a little break but that's been a few weeks. Yeah the city's been slow but there's still some threads that move pretty fast

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Idk he's Mia

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anyone still around? Been way too long haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yo yo whats good brotha!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm here

• Like Like x 1
  6. What’s up man!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Love seeing familiar names still, how’s it going?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Been about 5 years since I’ve even seen a plant but I’m giving it another shot this year. Gonna put 3 autos outside all from Mephisto (hopefully, depends if I get some on the drop this Monday)

Going to start them for about 3 weeks inside before moving them out to bathe in the sun. Grabbed this light from Amazon for $75CAD ($60USD) which should do the trick for the few weeks.
    IMG_0054.JPG

Gonna be putting them in 5 and 7gal root pouches with Bluesky Organic SuperSoil and a “starter plug” of Promix Organic seed starter. Might mix in some SeaSoil Original and Perlite in one pot to see what happens. Will top dress with EWC and Gaia Green Power Bloom throughout.
    IMG_0053.JPG

Time to see if I still have what it takes I guess haha. Feel free to hangout and posts updates of your guys’ grows here too! Maybe we can get this thread alive again :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ill be watching man! Ive got a ethos crescendo auto coming down in about 2 weeks then the veg side will go to flower. Got a ethos banana hammock and planet of the grapes both autos then a mephisto 3 bears og x strawberry nugs

• Like Like x 1
  10. Post some pics!

11. Pretty damn good bro good to see u around got a journal going check it out bro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Subbed up

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man, had to move and shut everything down and kinda dipped. Left a 2 foot tall Alien vs. Triangle in the backyard so I wonder what the new owners thought of that lmao

Post a link to the journal I can’t seem to find it

• Like Like x 1
  14. #2897 NorthernAutos, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    The light came in, BP1000 from Amazon (95w), made the mistake of plugging it in while looking at it and it is BRIGHT.

Should be good for a couple weeks of veg.

IMG_0065.JPG IMG_0067.JPG IMG_0068.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Also grabbed this for when I bring them outside during veg, I feel like the extra heat and humidity in there will be appreciated. I’ll probably remove the 2nd and 4th shelf and should have room for 2 plants. It’s 27” x 19” x 62”.

IMG_0070.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looks good to me lol the new people prolly either loved you or hated you either way the look on they faces were prolly priceless

• Like Like x 2
  17. Hahaha. It was in some good soil too so I hope they watered it and let it ride.