My weed is super crispy and super smooth on the throat

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Smellingliketheweedman, May 7, 2018.

1. I have been smoking this super dank weed that is dusty as fuck it's fine tho I have looked under microscope. The weed is so smooth when you take a toke but leaves a slight burn in your mouth, anyone know what could be making it like that? Never smoked a weed quite like it tbh, super smooth on the throat yet burns tongue and mouth a bit. Starnge shit man I might just be high as fuck but something is just too good to be true about this weed. it has a strong smell to it, not chemically, more so an artifical flavour like a lemony but when you taste the bud it just tastes like herb. it is super dry, I mean megga dry almost like a pack of crisps when you feel the bag. Anyone know what they do to make the weed more crispy, there must be a reason man

2. Sounds old or it was over dried. Does the ash burn grey/white?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Throw it in a jar with a hydro pack.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Will show you a picture now mate

5. #6 CBDBurner, May 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
    K so it’s either old, wasn’t dried properly, or stored properly. Smoke it through a bong man it’ll help with the harshness.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Maybe strong lights in the grow, I don't know sometimes is crispy, some times it is a little less crispy so its hard to say, probably old as you say tho mate