My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. @FL430 Now that’s how you recover from some shit, lol! My man had the right idea! I’ve put on some Hank Jr. for them, they like what I like which is cool (lol, they have no choice).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ya that’s definitely the way to recover from surgery lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I won the Mega Buds giveaway from The Vault, getting the Big Bruce. This will be my third different Bruce Banner strain when I grow it, I know what I like lol. Great surprise!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. gratz man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I’ve looked back at my notes and Auto Bruce Banner broke soil 09 November. This makes her 41 days old, I have no experience in autos so I can’t say if she’s on schedule or not but judging from a few other grows I’ve seen she seems to be doing well. I couldn’t even hazard a guess as to how long she’s got left.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Things are just taking off here:
    4699762C-69BA-4A6C-BE03-2DC174BCA127.jpeg
    DABA437D-2038-4F69-BC42-EEFE72271F11.jpeg
    And meh...lol:
    60F4ADB7-48C2-45C8-80C7-3007FE2AF21D.jpeg
    She’ll come around eventually.
    I’m going to start with Bio-Flores this feed and stop with the Bio-Vega, the supplementals should keep the N reasonable for the next week and a half or two, then will cut the Seaweed Extract and Super Tea out of the regiment.

• Like Like x 5
  8. I want to add some of Nectar’s Athenas Aminas and Demeters Destiny to my feedings in flower, could use a bit of guidance on this one.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I figure with the exclusion of Super Tea and Seaweed Extract I will have a bit of room to play with ppm, both supplements seem good for early to late flower too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Would love to help, but I have no idea.... I use nectar but I am defiantly a “follow the directions” type so I have little to no Information for you

• Like Like x 3
  11. I can appreciate that bro, I’m feel like I’m over here like Doc Brown with the DeLorean lol.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lol don’t get me wrong I am too, but I like to have the basics and consistency (end goal) down and repeat it every time and get the same results 2 or three times before the experimentation comes in

• Like Like x 3
  13. Nor do I have the room or extra $$ to play atm ya know lol

• Like Like x 3
  14. For sure, bro. I just have these samples from Nectar sitting here and it’s getting the old brain juices flowing, lol. I write everything down for consistency, down to every ml, ph and ppm number, etc...the purpose of this is to compare my own formula this run with a full formula line next run (Nectar in this case since in the end I want results like Papa Puff lol).

• Like Like x 4
  15. I used nectar for 2 runs. For me I had good runs don’t get me wrong. But it gets expensive and fast when running more than a few plants.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I’m looking to eventually transition into no till but really want to get a good handle on the basics first, I figure a few good runs and I’ll be ready. I’m also going small these runs, I’ll get myself in over my head otherwise lol, so I don’t mind the cost of the nutes since I can make them stretch. Its going to be fun to experiment but now I’m realizing how dumb I am because I’m not using clones from the same mother, let alone even the same strain. Ffs, lmao. So new plan, this is not so much an experiment as it is me using two different nutrient programs for the hell of it, lol. The things you realize after you have a good smoke!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lol, I’m rethinking a few things now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Okay, so I’m not sure why I thought Athenas Aminas would be a good idea, it’s just nitrogen...but Demeters Destiny is liquid calcium and probably not a terrible thing to supplement with.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I guess this is also why it’s a good idea to not mix different brands nutrients together. In Nectars feed schedule Athenas Aminas is used throughout flower, based on my own program adding this the same way would be detrimental. Different feeds for different needs, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Nectar brand is based around cal mag. I’ve never had a cal mag deficiency using it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2