My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Thank you, brother! Appreciate you checking in!

• Like Like x 2
  2. i pulled up a chair im here now for the remainder :popcorn: lets enjoy you get to work bro :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. Really appreciate it, let’s hope I don’t embarrass myself too badly!

It’s been cold here lately so I’ve had to use a heater outside of the grow room to maintain temps, working really well though! I’ve got it down to where I know which setting will produce a steady 68F/20C with the lights off, lights on and depending on the heat setting I can get it anywhere from 72/22.2 to 80/26.6 . Been trying to stay at 75/23.8 with good success. These QB’s really don’t produce much heat! Rh seems to be fine, staying around 40-45%I’ll be trying to lower it a bit more with time but the dry winter air should take care of that itself, if not the dehumidifier should do fine.
    Going to pick up some groceries and then will water the ladies to runoff, check the ppm and if it’s within range for another feeding I’m going to hit them with their last transitional feeding which is:
    10 ml Bio-Canna Bio-Vega
    .5 oz Growmore Liquid Seaweed Extract
    2 Tbsp Guano Co. Super Tea
    1 Tbsp Guano Co. Budswel
    5 ml Bio-Canna Canna Boost
    This mix registers approximately 798 on the ppm meter, I’ve given them three feedings in a row before today and they’ve shown no signs of being unhappy. I’m going to be easier on them once I switch over to bloom nutrients, just want them to have enough N to get through to the finish from here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. im more than happy to say your not going to embarress your self bro you got this 100% they certainly require an abundance of nitrogen during the "flowering stretch" more than some growers realise but i dont bother after 4th week flower for nitrogen i like to let the plant use up the nutes stored in fans near the end

• Like Like x 3
  5. oh I do that all the time, its not so bad :D
    (me) start journal, invite peeps, start seeds, burn seeds haha

There is nothing embarrassing about your progress.

• Like Like x 2
  6. #26 Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 19, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    @Progrouk @trojangrower thanks to you both for the vote of confidence! I’m going to try not to beat myself up too much, taking everything as a learning experience for next run.
    @Progrouk 4 week or so cutoff on N sounds great to me and it makes perfect sense to use what they’ve got stored away to get them through the end. Seems like a great way to avoid overdoing it late in the game too, thanks for that!

@trojangrower lmao man that’s exactly why I didn’t start one at the beginning!

Long day of running around and obligations, was able to get some decent bud throughout my adventures so that’s cool! High School Sweetheart and Gorilla Berry, excited to finally unwind with a nice smoke.

Today I only needed to feed one of the girls, her ppm was under 350, the others were around 450-500 so no soup for you. Auto Bruce Banner is looking really cool, she certainly won’t break any records but it’s been super awesome to watch her grow, only wish I knew who the breeder was lol, was a freebie.
    A few pics from today, focused mainly on the auto but will take some better shots of the Hulkberry when lights come on tomorrow.
    Auto:
    2A4794F6-AED7-4DA1-AA95-77A151EE5622.jpeg
    A2FF11FA-D168-48F7-8766-FAB6367B124E.jpeg
    Hulkberry:
    E4C5912F-BAFE-44D5-B6E4-C81213C45699.jpeg
    5DBCE8F0-72A4-4477-BAF5-108A522801F9.jpeg

Also got the Nectar For The Gods sample pack in today, super psyched about that and was cheap for everything you get!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. I was a bit premature in believing that I had my temps under control, lol. We dropped to single digits outside last night and for the three hours my heater was off temperatures dropped to 58f/14.4c...I suppose I’ll have to keep my heater going 24/7 because it’s only going to get colder.
    On a nicer note, I’m a sucker for merch so I bought a Rare Dankness mug from them and they hooked me up with a Christmas ornament for free! I thought that was really rad of them. In honor I’m dedicating a space next run to either the Karma Bitch or Ghost Train Haze #1 beans that I’ve got.

966E401C-D488-4477-9BBA-6E4035640014.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. I’m going with Karma Bitch, shorter flower time and it sounds pretty killer (Skywalker OG x Nevilles Wreck).

I’m considering going in to take a few fan leaves today.

Shots of the Hulkberry, day 3 flower, middle lady looks more like day 1, a bit behind but no worries:
    A90C987E-2004-4B1A-9F34-FD9F01DDF119.jpeg
    07F5C0DE-BBFE-4B28-8CFB-D2EB9320C150.jpeg
    11B7295B-DFCB-405F-B882-3B4FBBC098CC.jpeg

Auto Bruce Banner:
    4583D576-734D-455B-84BA-0924961CEC18.jpeg

Having a lot of fun with the camera.

9. Thinking about using the auto Bruce solely for concentrate but seeing as the yield will likely be thin I’m not sure if that’s a waste.

10. goooooo bruuuucccccceee :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lol my thoughts exactly! It’s been absolutely awesome to watch the auto grow and it’ll be cool to see how it goes pushing the limits of my lights and space, see what I can get away with lol.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Trimmed again, only fan leaves, everyone feel free to laugh when I only yield a quarter oz, lol. I don’t know why I enjoy doing it so much, the first time I made a cut I actually felt bad about it but now I’m in the tent like Freddy Krueger. Also gave the room a good cleaning, try to get it done at least twice a week.
    364B3AD6-554B-4762-95A4-74A322F6789B.jpeg
    FD190E21-9874-43DC-8CDF-4CEAF85ECE7C.jpeg
    797791D4-8C5E-4533-8995-A3A7811B8B73.jpeg
    7355D704-2446-42F5-BB21-5DFED229A30C.jpeg
    10E52F96-81EC-444F-AA63-98E3854E6535.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. BROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me about it! but be careful, too much and your plants will look like mine!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol, man if they turn out anything like yours I’ll be happy.

15. thanks that means a lot but i dont think they will turn out how i want.... too much hacking, them scissors are addicting and i went overboard trying to make my girls look like other more experienced people and i think thats what hurt me

• Like Like x 3
  16. No worries, dude, perfection is overrated and leaves you nothing to strive towards! So right about those snips and I think I may be going on the losing end of it because I’ve just been doing what feels natural to me lol not even following a blueprint. Time will tell!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. this is true and i feel ya about going with the gut feeling, but what i have noticed with flowering plants and mine, is that where i took the water leaves early by bud sites, those sites are now seriously lacking compared to others grow and i can see it on my girls as well......

Edit: and thats the lessons learned this grow for sure!

• Like Like x 2
  18. #38 Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 19, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    That makes a lot of sense, I really need to stop after this but I just hate the idea of the leaves rubbing together lol. The trimming lessons are the most difficult because they effect your bottom line but damn if I don’t feel that they’ve been top three most valuable.

• Like Like x 1
  19. let them, thats where tucking and LST come in, and thats why a true scrog net is ideal, but i couldn't imagine working across one in a 4x4, now a 4x2, all day baby..... i wish they made 6x2s just so you dont have to sacrifice the space of a 4x4

• Like Like x 2
  20. Very true, from here on out that’s going to have to be the plan if I want to have enough to get through flower, I need to follow Papa Puffs advice and LITFA.
    Lol, I still have an unopened SCROG net, I’m so glad I didn’t end up using it. A great system but I’ve got to get my hands on the ladies, not for me.

• Like Like x 1