My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Bummer

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm afraid of this, I'm going to be left with a stem to reveg lol
    No worries, I'm glad to know what's wrong at least just kind of tough to come to terms with my limitations.
    Lol, when I turn lights on tonight I'll have a small taste, I have a feeling it's going to be peppery.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Thanks for taking the time man, I'll check google scholar and trawl the science journals/forums too.
    This is going to sound legitimately crazy, I readily admit this, but I do believe in regeneration because I had a really weird experience with a serious injury in my mid/late teens. This really caught my attention because we are talking about red light and that also has to do with my injury and its healing. Man, I haven't thought about this in a long time I'll tell the story if interested it even involves sleep paralysis it's a doozy lol.

• Like Like x 5
  4. No worries bro you need anything just holler.
    Oh yeah man she's finally starting to frost up for me, smells dynamite so unusual compared to my other grows. It's okay, smoking a ton of weed about it just because lol, about to dab on this sugar even though it makes me cough like a bitch and hurts my back so bad I have tp lay on the floor lol.
    How's yours doing man? Any help at work yet?
    It is man, I'll make it work for me though shit I can now even park in a handicap lol

• Like Like x 6
  5. Much appreciated.

Glad you are taking it all in stride. I just told my homie in Texas the same thing bout my back. But it's still a major adjustment for people like us now it's all about management.

My day was good and nope at the help. My old job wants to come back and be the manager instead of the assistant manager

• Like Like x 5
  6. Morning yo

• Like Like x 4
  7. Good morning bro, was just about to catch up on your thread and flood your notifications lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. For sure man, I’m going to see what my treatment options are, it seems like surgery is the most likely but I don’t know if I would want to do that nor do I even know how expensive it will be. Shit man I just get bummed out because I haven’t been able to work in so long, can’t do normal everyday shit for the longest time, I’m hoping the doctor can answer some of my questions.
    Dude it’s most definitely a serious adjustment, physically and mentally too.
    Sucks to hear no help but that manager position might be pretty nice if the money is there.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yo yo yes sir

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah surgery at such a young age the a no go. That's why my doctor is trying everything else before that is the only option. Hey I am no spring at 45 in June with that being. Man so true a not being able to work and do every day shit is a total drain on you in the worst way at times. I'm waiting for them to call me back so I can talk to him about the position

• Like Like x 5
  11. This is how I feel about it as well, I think once you go the surgery route there isn’t any coming back. I also hear lots of conflicting things from people close to me, my father and uncle say do it because it like literally cured my uncle and he could roof again and everything. My aunt and uncle (other side) say no way and that I should just get on with the cortisone shots because that’s what my uncle does and it works for him.
    I’ll see what the doc has to say I guess it’s better than a sharp stick in the eye lol.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Start everyday off with a smile and get it over with.
    DF05DA32-8BF4-4C1F-9DF6-866E62C265B3.jpeg E18745F3-164E-4A57-9A8D-8478364399BA.jpeg 56D52231-18B6-49F1-9508-2C1134FD581C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Right that's how I look at it. Yes some people have said good things about surgery but I have heard more horrible things then good. Both of my doctor recommended the shot because both of them have had it and it has improved their situation but also told me that it has it limits and I'll still have problems but until it doesn't then we'll look at surgery. They don't want to do it unless it's completely have to. They told me that it's a microsurgery and they can clean up the arthritis in my L5, L4, S1 and deal with the other shit going on down there but I don't care how microsurgery it is still cutting into my back. But 1 of my older sister just had 2 or 1 of disc replacement with some of those new high tech disc at the end of the year or the beginning of this year. Speaking of which I have to check on her today.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Yes sir

• Like Like x 2
  15. Right on man, it sounds like you have a pretty rad doctor tbh, mine was already mentioning surgery after my X-ray so I’m pretty sure I know what his recommendations are going to be next visit.
    He was also talking about that microsurgery after my X-ray but like you said someone is still digging inside your back, that’s a lot of trust to put in someone. Plus, anesthesia scares the shit out of me I hate it.
    Disc replacement sounds gnarly like some terminator shit lol.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Thank you, brothers, I’m really happy with her. She’s blossoming nicely and the smell is starting to remind me a lot like Pineapple Express, I’ve got some of that in a jar and the smell is almost uncanny it’s so similar.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. True

• Like Like x 4
  18. noooooiiiccceee

• Like Like x 4