My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Trucking along.
    3F26D4E1-9A45-42F4-BF0B-86035A124A2B.jpeg D284DA31-17F0-4C0C-93EE-A9F09D260E51.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Still chill.

9626A4CE-5914-4D05-A880-6F86F2FE6C70.jpeg E4D3696B-4FB5-425A-BF50-35F561D6798B.jpeg 5D1BE8C7-E129-4774-B3DB-EEEB21FFCE0D.jpeg 04D1F275-636F-4F7D-91F9-C06DA3CC50E7.jpeg

I’m taking more aggressive stem rubs lol, smells fruity, spice, earthy, maybe almost a red cedar hint or something idk I’m not Guy Fieri.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Fucken a it is Heavn.
    Stack city is around the corner. Can’t wait to see what conjures up :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Yesterday was chill have a farewell gathering for my fiancee niece at the lake. It was really lovely day

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Yes sir

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Morning yo

• Like Like x 5
  7. upload_2021-4-27_7-30-20.png
    The red light is suppose to increase the efficiency of the electron transport chain, some 2-3 components (not the fourth though), making the mitochondria work better.
    They've been testing a lot on brain disorders and their prevention. I made a gif yesterday...
    giphy.gif
    haha

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. It does make me want to have a little nibble lol.
    She looks like she rides a little more on the sativa side, definitely terpinolene and caryophyllene dominant in smell is best way to describe with some added grapey/berry sweetness. Now she's starting to finally gain the trichome density I want to see too, I think she will want more than 10 weeks but we'll see.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. The photos looked beautiful man, blessed with that nice weather. Condolences to you, fiancé, and the family, bro.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lol I was a little cautious with my dosage but my soil seems to be doing really well on its own so didn't want to overdo it, she seems like one to go over 10 week so will probably need that extra juice.
    Thank you bro, when I looked at lights out this morning she finally started to show the trichome density I want to see, a bit of a slow starter maybe but I can't wait to try the finished product.
    Lol man my nose is also fucked, too many breaks.
    Good morning!

• Like Like x 4
  11. I'm really curious about this, do you target the specific areas with the light? Also the wound healing part that's gnarly man like Wolverine llol I would try it and definitely want to read up on it.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Had my MRI yesterday and the results were back really quickly, lol before I even made it home my old lady called and said they were in the email. I like efficiency. My shit is ruined basically.
    On now to the good thing:
    7A51C20F-FDB6-4645-9F05-38096CE7CC65.jpeg BC1E49D2-4917-4726-83D2-E1D1E3CBCBB3.jpeg E5D38A7A-3837-4831-9250-5ABC81708091.jpeg
    Smells awesome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Once you start you can't stop

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I'm sorry about you results.

As for those white hairs... How they taste?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I been reading more on it. Seems like that 660nm boost LEDs for the plants might be the same reason that people also have a benefit. It relates to cytochrome C and its ability to reduce NAD(P)+ --> NAD(P)H, used in energy production during respiration. People don't think plants have respiration, but they do, and still require oxidative phosphorylation during sugar metabolism.
    The light... I used 680nm bursts on my head and neck. like ~15min on different parts. Its got to be powerful, but I see solid boards made with 660 and 820 (?) can't remember. I think there is another benefit of 1000nm(ish) area too, but I don't see that with LEDs, I think those are just heat lamps that use different bulbs (sauna/physio bulbs). There's a lot of publications, I'd avoid google, and just use google scholar; photobiomodulation is the proper term. Another good search term is senolytics.

According to orthodox medicine, the regeneration of cartilage is near impossible, but... I don't believe that. Look into stem cell mediated for (cervical?) disc regeneration (I think I've mentioned this before); the injections have been helping a lot of people. I'd get them if I could.

Hey, your plant look good ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Thanks bro

• Like Like x 3
  17. Oh yeah now the fun really beginning. How's your back today bro

• Like Like x 3