My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Yeah it's more detail than mines

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  2. it sure has been quiet in here...
    u know, my bud came by today and asked for some CBD bath bombs.
    Of all the things you never thought were going to be a hit.

Had a sinus infection, but made my PCS symptoms come back. I flashed the 680nm on there for about 20 minutes, and you know what? It worked. For real.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Noooiiccceee love the structure of her.

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  4. I love update of flowering plants you dig

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yes sir

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 4
  6. My wife actually loved the bath bomb I got her the other day. $12 wasn’t a horrible price tag either :)
    5E2A5A85-8132-481B-9843-EB9891DD441B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Yo yo what's cracking I couldn't help myself IMG_20210417_152825924.jpg

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dont push purchase button,,Dont push purchase button... Oops.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. So true I have to stop trolling sites

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. It's truly the worst kind of window shopping. :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Man the worst because you can still buy

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Morning yo

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Like Like x 5
  13. I'm not gonna buy I'm not gonna buy I'm not gonna I'm gonna buy....

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Lol man we had all sorts of dumb shit happen these last few days...kids were back in school for one week before they had to shutdown again, some shitbag tried falsely charging our bank cards but thankfully my old lady stays way on top of that shit and handled it, my back is retarded still...the plant is going nicely lol.
    Thank you bro! I’ll put some bamboo stakes in and tie her down a bit to open up the middle, I’ve got a halo thing like Dr M and a trellis net maybe will use one of those instead.
    True, I don’t know much about it either but I’ve been experimenting a bit trying lower percentage things from the store and comparing. Sucks that it didn’t meet your expectations, I think it’s really hard for a commercial grower to even meet the quality, let alone top it, of some class A homegrown like yours. You’re probably bound to be disappointed by nearly everything but extracts lol.
    Good morning!

I know there’s a lot of talk about thc percentages being kind of arbitrary but I think this is only to a point, like something in the lower-mid teens just isn’t going to have the juice imo, the shit that’s between 20-30% is nice but doesn’t feel all too different when you go up the scale. 18-24% is a nice sweet spot for me that doesn’t make me too tired and doesn’t feel much different in regards to potency I’ve found it to be more dependent on strain and a proper dry/cure. Idk, maybe I’m just making excuses to get high lol.

• Like Like x 4
  15. It was really nice but dude without sales it is so expensive compared to flower it almost makes more sense to buy the bud and squish your own shit. I’m thinking strongly about buying a press.
    Got some GMO sugar on sale for like 40/g, it’s like 99% and it’s more like a crystal than sugar just giant boulders it’s beautiful. I’d like to be able to make that lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Oh shit my old lady makes bath bombs for us, I just never use them because it slips my mind when I take the occasional soak.
    Really interesting about that diode, were you having headaches?

• Like Like x 4
  17. Thank you bro! She’s been great, I look at her once in the pm and once in the am, give her water sometimes and so far that’s it. She’s starting to show:
    4E66A74E-3A3D-4D8F-91EC-50E068E305B2.jpeg 5CAA882B-1786-464E-8702-F23F4DDC2243.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Lmao bro nice score, what are you popping first? That Boo Glue sounds gnarly.
    If I’m saying this to myself I’ve already done it in the presence of the old lady lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Good morning bro.
    Bought.
    Lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I may or may not have bought seeds within the last thirty minutes....

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1