My progress...

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Santiago_and_Dunbar, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Totally forgot what it was

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anyone remember Brooklyn Academy?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Had the same thing happen, was sure it was a guy, but joyfully surprised.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Right and I was planning on letting him bump nasty but sike

PurpDoggSmokesHard_

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Yo yo

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  6. I never got into those. I tried em but just didn't do it for me.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I use to love them

• Like Like x 5
  8. I tried but man i got bored quick. Tbf though i was a horse crazy child so yeah horses won out then. Lol

Maybe i should revisit and see if i can get into them with my old age.

• Like Like x 5
  9. yeah I bet the won how's your day going

• Like Like x 4
  10. Going ok still downing the chicken noodle soup. Little man is full of it so i think he feels better.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yoooooooooooooooooooooo lol I'm back! My back spazzed out and I dropped my phone and broke it (iPhones are expensive cheap pieces of shit) and just waiting on the new one, logged in on the old work laptop really shocked I got the password right lol I didn't even realize I had this thing laying around. Just sucks I can't post photos or anything but the Nigerian Sunshine x GSOG is Lone Ranger in the tent now but looks beautiful if I say so myself. Got a bunch of new bomb weed, some African Thai with like almost 5% terpenes that shit is wowwwww.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm cool and just technical difficulties, will be back when my phone gets here hopefully a bit later today.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. When I was a kid there was like a resurgence of yo-yo popularity, the Butterfly yo-yos were my favorite.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Thanks for the post to let u us know.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I love yo-yos
    One of the best things I find about being a parent is all the fun stuff I totally have forgotten about over the years and being able to rediscover it with my kids.
    Butterflies definitely had a special spot, but the regular duncan yo-yos were pretty solid too.
    The Chinese ones you can throw around are super fun but kinda dangerous. Especially the fire versions.
    Shitty to hear you had the phone break and replacement happen... Such a pain.

Speaking of males, I'm super excited this NL male is working on his swell to bust. So much to clear before he does tho... Damn demands never ceases...

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Nooooooiiiiiccceee glad to hear that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oh he's on one. My man was like you just had to make him better lol seriously doesn't help the weather is so shit.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Nooooooiiiiiccceee glad you to chat back. Man you have some killa selection over there. I have to see what I can find in the dispensary here I haven't been

• Like Like x 3
  19. I got a new phone but I have to send it back because of the camera is cracked

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Yes sir

• Like Like x 4