my leaf smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by jayjay5396, Jun 4, 2011.

1. When can you smoke the leafs? Can i smoke before buds are formed? (in case someone could smell my plant and it had to go, or I got blakmailed to throw it away)

2. #42 Scars, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    People who say you can't get high off of fan leaves/male plants, etc are either ignorant or haven't tried it for them selves.

I do not waste any part of the plant. As the buds dry/cure after harvest, I smoke everything else, leaves/stem, whatever and it does get you high for sure.

THC is not only in trichomes, its in every part of the plant. Even male pollen.

3. #43 Billygo, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2014
    People actually smoke Fan leaves? I throw heaps of it away every season, it's not even worth making hash out of imo, spend more on butane than you return in hash!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

4. Been smoking leaves for years. It gets the job done when your dry.

I found that male pollen sacks actually have a very tasty flavor when properly dries and smoked.

5. Thanks Alter Ego for the post!!!
    Any other info would be helpful to newbies to this product :)

Thanks Again

• Like Like x 1
  6. OK, ya'll got me curious.
    I pulled a big-assed fan leaf off a couple days ago, just to admire it more than anything else.
    After reading this I checked and yep, it crumbled up nicely. Rolling a d00b now with it - hold on ...

rolled up nicely, so here goes ...

OK, that was a little harsh, shouldn't have used an ez-wider
    The taste is very similar to the shit we got back in the 60s, kinda, i dunno, green tasting?
    Actually quite pleasant really.

ok, smoked most of it, feelin a little buzz. I would say a pleasant sunday lets go fishin' buzz.

ok, finished it.  ok, finished it. Huh? I guess I already said that.

Yep, it works.

That is all

7. Smoking some little curly leaves from my nug, I got like 10 and I'm stoned right now but it's making me think a lot more
    Wat

8. I just did this and almost set my house on fire. The damn newspaper caught on fire in the microwave...other than that it worked haha Thanks for the info!

• Like Like x 1