'my grow'

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mactheman, Mar 9, 2014.

1. yep alive and kicking only got my appetite back couple days ago ,ive got some eating and drinking to do now,,,but still feeling weak ...mac.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Great to see you! You all had many of us scared. Thanks for taking the time to check in and update us! Still sending you prayers!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. hi there Heavn and Hunter2348 ...i am feeling a lot better now ive started eating etc ,,,but still get tired really quick ,,,this covid is no joke even though me and mrs never had it to bad ,,its left me with a very sore chest when i breath in ,just glad i never had the covid cough ..even typing this post is tiring me out ,,all the best to everone here at GC that sent good wishes ,,,love ,peace ,,,mac,,,,oh did i say ive lost nearly a stone in weight ..mac,,

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Glad you all are doing better. So the shot gave it to you?

I'm sorry you all had to go throw that all. Take care of yourself. Sending prayers your way daily.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The vaccines do make you ill/sick but not like what Mac had.. every 1 in my family who's had the shot got sick/felt rough for a few days but are fine now :hide:

• Like Like x 5
  6. You got it?

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nah I got refused at 2 places when inquiring on the phone :laughing: it's dumb I even explained the situation & they didn't care :laughing:, they won't do my age group till last unless you have a health problem/you work for the NHS/other key worker :bang:

I know some people who have switched jobs to work for the NHS just so they get a shot earlier then others :laughing:

• Like Like x 6
  8. Not even with your parents n stuff cause you live with em? That's kinda messed up

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. How’s everyone doing? Finally got a few of the Tropicana cookies from oni got some nice strains this run. Super orange glue, super strawberry/lemon haze, velvet gas and Tropicana

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. hi Heavn ..the Jab didnt give me and the mrs covid ,,they reckon we must have picked up the covid bug few days before we had the jab ....gotta have my second jab in april ...should be ok by then...i am getting there but chest is sore this cold weather doesnt help me .......mac.

• Like Like x 3
  11. hi Kinglerpig ..looks like ya got some tasty seeds to grow ..best of luck with them ,hope they grow well for you to enjoy ...mac..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh man. Well I'm very glad ya all are feeling better. Take care. Know you got lots of people praying for you here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. hi Heavn yep i didnt know so many of you guys & gals cared so much ,it certainly made my day to see growers and smokers asking about me ,,it gave me a big lift ....,i feel lots better but when i go for a walk i still get a bit breathless after 15 minutes or so...but i know i get over it ,i got knocked of my feet by a virus 30 years ago much worse than what i had with covid ..took me over 3 months just to walk down the street ,,but never did find out what was wrong with me then ,,but i know recovering from some virus's takes time ,,,,plus last night smoked my first joint in over a month(no cough) plus had can of cider so i must be in recovery now lol ,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yaaay happy to hear! Good for you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. hi Heavn whats happening were you live ,still got the lockdown .and are you getting your jabs ..think it was just bad luck me and the mrs must have caught the virus just couple days before we had outs jabs...my mrs as recovered ok from covid ,she had the covid cough and still has a bit of a cough but not bad ...she must be stronger than me ....lol..mac,

• Like Like x 4
  16. Hiya,. Yeah Belgium is still on lockdown. However, most of the population has given up. Barely anyone wears a mask even with one on over turned tail and gone home when out for a walk. People coughing and spitting and crowding. Sigh. Jabs haven't been offered up yet. We aren't sure where we stand on it tbh. Some makers are better than others so unless we are sure what we are getting we wait. Plus the government not making it easy but nothing new there lol.

Very happy to hear you both are on the mend.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. That you had caught the real deal just before getting your "Jab" was my guess Mac.
    Take real care and go slow as we lost a close friend when he relapsed after he thought he had the bug whipped. Was back up on his feet and seemed to be doing great.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  18. hi BrassNwood ,,,yep ihad the test and i had the covid ,,so i must have picked the bug up just before i had the jab ,its no funhaving temps over 100f ,,well at least i survived the bug,,,still getting a bit breathless but not as bad as last week i can walk a lot further now too ...but i am taking it easy i know that virus's can hang around in the body for months ,,,i got a bug 30 years ago i couldnt walk for a month i had bloods taken and the Doc's still didnt know what bug it was ,thet just told me to take it easy ,so i know what virus's can do to ya body ,,,,sorry to hear your friend BNw ,,peace,,mac,

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. hi there ..just popped in just to let ya know i am still around and recovering slowly ,,man i am like a tortoise when i walk seem to have no strength in my legs ,suppose i'l have to build myself up a bit ,,, .hope every one is keeping safe and keeping away from the virus the best you can,,,,,,mac,

• Like Like x 5