My Foil Joint TEST

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by shitonnick, Jul 28, 2009.

1. say hello to alzheimers for me

2. dude.... have you not heard of how inhaling aluminum fumes causes Alzheimer's Disease?
    in a foil bowl at least your not burning the foil like in a foil joint. dont make a habit of this dude. bad choice.

3. Idea: Foil Bongs!

If you get pulled over you can mash it up and tell the officer it was your lunch!

Flawless.

4. great way to get brain cancer, why not just use a water bottle or a apple.

5. Prolly isn't old enough to buy papers. Hmmmmm...

6. Jesus mother mary joseph, this man is not 18. WTF

7. HE JUST WANTED TO SMOKE A FOIL JOINT JEEZ. We really gotta throw around agecusations and stuff?

POST PICS THO.

8. dont encourage dumbass stuff like this.

9. apples arem y favorite smoking devices cus when ur done u can just eat it :)

10. you don't actually eat a resin filled apple?

11. quoting from the motherfucking truth

12. #32 SoHiIwlkOnBirds, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

is it you?!?!?!?!?! if so please make a tutorial on how to make a foil jay! :hello:

13. I clutched the arms of my chair when I read that. I wish you luck with this very bad idea.

14. Say hello to Dr. Darwin for me! :wave:

15. Dang bro, I gotta agree, stupid idea. Try an apple,
    1. You can pack fat bowls
    2. It's not paraphernalia, it's a fruit
    3. You prolly have some around the house
    4. Great after toke food!(eat around the resin)

:smoking:

16. I love how he tries to rationalize it by capitalizing "test" in the thread title... Yea man its all good to be open minded and try new things and all, but, smoking aluminum foil.... WHAT.... THE......FUCK

17. Ok ok smoking out of foil is a pretty dumb idea.

But people do smoke out of foil bowls all the time. Did this actually burn the tinfoil, or just the weed inside like a big glass (foil) joint/blunt?

Anyway if you aren't banned yet guy, try making a lightbulb vaporizer. You can find tutorials w/ google and waytoomany.com made a pretty good video. Wash the bulb out better though, and be careful to break away the glass around the inside of the metal for easier use.

You have to be careful about taking really hot hits, but as long as you just roast the weed and don't burn it, you can vape successfully, and it'll probably be healthier than tinfoil joints at least. Just remember the glass of the bulb will hold heat, and transfer it it the weed that gets shaken around, or to your finger if you're dumb enough to touch it.

Be careful or just like, find some cool stoner friends to help you out.

18. My throat hurts just thinking about it :eek:

19. hell yea i do. dont wana waste it :) doesnt taste too bad especally when u got the munchies

20. did anyone actually read the article posted on the first page? And did you think how an aluminum foil joint would even work?

Lighters do not hold the potential to get the aluminum hot enough to boil it, and no tin foil is going to catch from the flame and burn like papers do. I'm guessing the by Tin Foil Joint he actually means Tin Foil one hitter, because that's all thats going to happen. The foil will not burn, he will not inhale fumes, he will not get alzheimers, he will get high.