My Foil Joint TEST

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by shitonnick, Jul 28, 2009.

1. #1 shitonnick, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    Ok im making foil join its 2 1/2 inches long and the roach is 3/4 inch and im putting in a nick worth or .8 in the joint i want to tell how long it lasts how many average hits and how good i rate it. Im only smoking mids out of it so Yea i might post pictures if people like the thread ill be back

REPORT: WELL I HADE TO KEEP LIGHTING IT AND IT GOT WAY TOO HOT SO I DONT RECOMEND IT THEY IF NECESSARY GIVE NICE BODY HICE NOTHING AMAZING THOUGH

2. do not smoke out of foil. though burning a plant and inhaling it isnt too good for you in the first place smoking out of foil makes it sooooo much worse. aluminum vapor is toxic, trust me, no fume!

3. Smoking with foil is a lot harsher than without it. It is dangerous if aluminum reaches its melting point which can only be done through over exposure to a lighter flamer and hopefully for you the joint staying lit wont heat up the aluminum to that point.

4. Is it me or does the link not work....

5. dude ive heard that wrapping paper around your nug actually works pretty good for a joint u should try that

6. why cant you just pick up some papers?? seriously, why would you even wanna bother smoking foil js

7. really? a foil joint?

dont smoke foil. a cheap glass chillum is like $15 and youll have it for life if you treat it right. papers are $2 a pack. dont smoke foil.

8. ...wow...

9. that is a bad idea man. go get a blunt wrap or some papers. fuck it go get a bong

10. more like FAIL JOINT

11. oh yeah. thats right.

if you're not 18 you can't buy papers.

12. this.

13. Exactly.

Kid, your going to die very young should you carry this ignorant act out.

Smoking out of Aluminum is not safe.

A foil bowl is one thing, but a mother fucking joint made out of foil?

What the fuck is wrong with you? :confused: :confused:

14. Just because he smoked out of foil does not mean he is underage. Why is everyone here so quick to jump to conclusions? Does it feel good to call someone out on their age even if it is not true?

I do not believe he is underage just a bit.. ignorant.

15. are you kidding me? one of two things is happening here.

this kid is too young to buy his own papers so he's trying this stupid crap out.

or he is that stupid and if he is then i pray to god he doesn't have children.

i'm guessing #1.

16. I'm going to have to say this just cause no one has grabbed the opportunity to correct your title. It should read : "My fail joint test"