Multivitamins/Do you take it?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Wooman, Jan 22, 2020.

1. hi
    Just wanted to ask you what multivitamins do you take? (Of course if you take it)

2. I take a multivitamin from GI Pro Health that is compliant with the diet I'm on (SCD). I also take vitamin B, krill oil, lithium, and N-acetylcysteine. I have vitamins C, D, and E on standby for when I need them, and also a variety of adaptogens.

I try to take as many different adaptogens as I can, but they can get quite costly. A few of my favorites are ginseng, schisandra, holy basil, and reishi.

3. The question shouldn't be, do you take vitamins

The question is how do you get them and what is the quality of the source (bioavailability and correct amounts)

You get what you pay for, be it food (nutrient dense) or supplement (absorption of material)

Go pharmaceutical or real food

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 well highdrated, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Do you have a deficiency in certain vitamins? If so it's best to eat the right foods as the primary source. Supplements are secondary.

Multi vitamin pills in general are mostly useless. You can't pack enough bioavailable ingredients into one or two tiny pills.
    If anything, I'd recommend a natural, food-derived liquid multivitamin.

5. I just bought a jar of One A Day gummies and the sickly sweetness is enough to make me gag. Doing a bit more research before diving back in to the market.

6. Best way for ur body to absorb vitamins is through the food u eat. Skip the vitamin and eat a healthy diet daily.

7. just vitamin d

8. I usually buy simple complexes of vitamins that are dispensed in a pharmacy without a doctor's prescription

9. #9 arborius, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    To tell the truth, I always bought some simple complexes of vitamins that are dispensed in the pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. But honestly, I saw the result only while I was using it. Asap I finished to take a medicine, all returned to its place. So, finally, I decided to take my nutrition more seriously and to understand for myself how to eat right for being healthy. I even went to the consultation with a nutritionist who explained all the general rules and scheduled my diet for the whole week. Indeed, I had to remove some foods from my diet, but it was easy for me. Honestly, when eating healthy, natural products is your usual habit you became more fit and healthy. The only thing that she advised me was to read review for additional consumption of natural BADs that helps to the organism to be strong.

10. Hi,

The situation with COVID-19 is really hard, everyone are scared. So I try not only take some remedy, like ginger but also working out at home. It helps me to keep my mind relaxed. Regarding dry ginger root, that I take, it's very important to take not more than 4g of it per day. In other case it may cause high blood pressure. My doctor also give me an advice to take some multivitamins on www.vitaminexpress.org/uk/ because immune system depend on the adequate supply of all vitamins, especially now in autumn. I will be glad to read the other useful information how to boost our immune system. Thanks. Have a nice day!