MrsEd's Coco Commune

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrsEd, May 8, 2010.

1. Hi Mrs. Ed

Another faithful coco-nut checking in.... Little jenna boo looks like she is recovering well! She looks like my little thai's, a little droopy but coming around nice :) So what else have you and ed been growing besides that last update? Any new strains on your guy's fav list? I find myself digging back to older strains and crosses these days, trying to check out all the stuff that was before my time haha!

Hope you guys are out grillin and chillin! Be good!:smoke:

NC

2. Hey Mrs. :wave: You are one busy bladie! Thanks for all you do for all of us. You rock sista! :metal::love:

3. :wave::wave: MrsEd:hello::hello: Saw you stopped by forever ago and returning the :love::love: How've you and the Mr. been? A little nostalgia:smoke:
    [​IMG]

4. Hey lady:p That seedling is a QT:D

5. :eek::wave::D:(;) Hugs to all of you!

Life has been kicking my ass...be back here soon. At worst in 21 days though but hope to post a pic of little JB2 this weekend. I just checked the files and Ed has not taken any of her since last time. Just topped her a few days ago. She has at least another month in veg too.

6. Back atcha!

Yeah, let her get big!

7. Hiya msEd...
    looking forward to the pics..

also looking forward to poping the iced grapefruit seed I have..:hello:

8. Hey there Nini Pearl! Yes, she is starting to purdy back up right nice. :D You'll see tonight.
    :love: Aww, happy week and a half later Wednesday but that does mean the weekend is just around the corner!!!!! Sleep here I come.....:cool:
    I'm right here and she is hanging out. You been on my mind buddy, truly my heart goes out to you. Furbabies are kids....big energy filled hugs to you. :hide::bongin::love:

I really just fix up the coco real nice and then suppliment with some Maxi-crop/molasses water once a week. The organics make it a smig like soil in that it extends out the water time. Ed HAS to water at least every other day and I can go a week even in a 3 gal smart pot before the girl needs water. This is my mix that I get her going in. I put this one to start cooking a month before she is ready. In terms of yeild....QP with a T5 and CFL's seems like a good yield to me. Trying for half pound off this girl. The buds were fairly solid. Rate of development...I would say pretty good and comparable. :D:smoke:

The issue is that you have to be proactive completely with organics. With nutes you either increase the nutes or you flush and begin again. There is nothing like that in true organics. You have to think about two weeks ahead of what she would need. I have the advantage of a strain we have grown many times so I know about where the landmarks are to think ahead for her. Know what I mean? ;)

Hey there NC! Absolutely Iced Grapefruit has now crossed over and in the holy trinity around here (Super Lemon Haze, LSD and Iced Grapefruit). Between those three you get the daytime high, the creative high and the fix all your troubles indica). Makes for a nice threesome. But you know Ed, he has lots of new ones. I believe we are harvesting an Kush tonight and just finished off some Power Plant from a harvest a bit back. About to be a bit of the same ole same ole though because we are making a run for the jars...tired of them getting empty on us! As always...we seem to be on the same page going back to the basic strains. :hello::D:smoke:

20 days and life will settle down when my busy season is over at the end of the month. So proud of all the work going on...wish I could share but it would give me away in a heart beat. :p:love: But then again...you know where to find what I am doing these days....;) Check out the new promo video! :hello:

Rockadoodle, my man! :hello: Where ya been hiding? :cool: Got a bunch of chicks hold up over there keeping you busy? :ey::laughing: Glad to see ya..you know how it is when someone goes missing we all start thinking the worst with this hobby. ;) Yep, JB2 has gone through the fuglies and come out the other side.:p

:p I like to think she takes after her momma. ;)

That's what she said, that's what she said! :p:laughing::D

Tonight let there be pics I say! We are harvesting so I know ole Ed will have the camera out. :hello:

I see ya! I take it that worked wonders on Doin's pains? Or have you been smoking that stuff and gone missing due to it? ;):poke::metal:

OK....off to harvest and then will be back to post up some pics of JB2 and her running mate...guess I need to name that other girl and let her rock the pole working for her dollars too. :cool::D

9. #1049 MrsEd, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2012
    Alrighty...we have Miss Jenna Boo 2 (JB2) getting back in the groove after her fuglies. Just topped her the other day and she will be topped a few more times and have at least another month in veg.

[​IMG]

Then we have JB2's running mate. This one is in the same exact mix as JB2 however we are testing out if pot size matters in organics. I have a theory that you need a bigger pot to give everything room to cook up and do the work. Both girls had a crazy gnat infestation so she is the guinea pig for the sand across the top and looks to be doing really well.

[​IMG]

I mentioned earlier we were harvesting so his the girl that came down tonight....

[​IMG]

:smoke::hello::) Got it done tonight!!!:wave::D

10. You guys are killing it! Be-U-T-Ful! On both of them ladies ;)

11. Look at that thing. The buds have totally engulfed the plant.

Jenna Boo 2 is in that familiar bird of prey pose. She's getting another month? JB2 is going to be formidable. How are you going to train her?

12. BUMP

:wave: Stunning :D:D:D

My Afghan Kush Ryder was nothing like that at all :eek::eek::eek: Fantastic work :hello::smoke:

13. :wave: Train her :confused: She can already do "sit" and "stay" :p

14. I knew you wouldn't disappoint, MrsEd! That Afghan Ryder is smokin' hot!!! JB2 is lookin' sweet as pie, too! :hello:
    How much do you think you'll pull from the auto? I want to grow some more autos through the winter, I just don't know which ones yet. Still browsing the seed sites for ideas. :cool:

15. Gorgeous Ms Ed...

Tha plants are'nt bad either...:p

16. She is going to be a monster in another month! Looking good MrsEd!

17. Thank you! That big girl is all Ed...:D

She is going in the scrog so going for another double tap up top and then going to tie her hands down getting her primed up to fill her up! :laughing::yay: 1/2 lb is the goal here! :D

That was quite the bump there mister, thank you. :D Yeah, ole Ed has it dialed in alright. That CNS17 does it badass with big buds. Guess is a bit over two ounces. :smoke:

True but she still can learn "show me" and "plump up". :p

Yep, Ed needs to come on in here and get all of your comments about his girl. :poke::love: The auto is probably a smig over 2 ounces. I think the best auto we have done was the Bubblicious, plumped up really nice, smoke was a sweet one and just overall good smoke.

;), and where has your little lovely run off to? :confused_2::love:

Monster Girl she will be then! Perhaps she is channeling some good monster spirit. ;):hippie:

18. Those look great Mrs:D

I am pretty excited about your journal and hopeful you will keep up with the top/crop talk cause:eek: I :eek::eek::eek: suck at it:(
    I was supposed to have someone help me with these last 4 but they got a job so they could not help me. I read and did what I :confused: thought I read:confused:

What you are saying makes sense now so hopefully I will take it away next time:)

19. :wave: She can learn that from the Afghan Kush Ryder, one of my favorite auto strains along with the Pakistan Ryder.

Cream Caramel Auto is nice :smoke:

20. Niiiice AKR, I grew one when I first started growing...nom,nom,nom....great buzzz!!
    Nice work my friend!!