MrsEd's Coco Commune

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by MrsEd, May 8, 2010.

1. :wave: Morning super groovy you :D

Looking forward to update time, I bet JB2 is a real lady now :D:smoke:

2. Nope...she is fugly as hell. She did not like getting left alone for a few days last week and is revolting. :mad::eek:

3. Thats how I remember LSD :laughing: :eek::p:bongin:

4. :laughing::laughing::laughing: We will see...maybe I will post fugly pictures of her and break the rules. You all did see Jenna Boo at her worst too. ;)

Wiz...tell me about sea turtles...there must be a story there.:confused:

5. Captain jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, my old sig was a rap song and I'm too old for that now :eek::p

Green Poison, Cheese and BlueCheese cocktails are mindblowing :hello:

6. Yeah, we had some "Sweets" of Green Poison a few weeks back. Damn that stuff knocks you on your ass! I don't see how you get anything done on those high indica strains. ;)

Too old....you are still just a young thing. :p

7. We got rules about no fugly pics? Damn, I've got several grow journals I have to purge...

8. Hey, MrsEd, hope you are well. Hows JB2 doing? Still beautiful, I bet. :smoke:

9. Hey Mrs :D I've seen you turn ugly ducklings into beautiful swans before. ;)

10. I let you handle posting that stuff...:p :D :smoke: But really, I see no fugly in your journal anymore either. We have come a long way buddy. :hello: .I try to keep my girls all blinged out and ready for a show...fugly just does not look good. ;)

Nope, still fugly but improving now that she is in her big girl bed. Still all pale and such but I think she will make a turnaround. Now her running mate in the 3 gallon....not so much. Friday will be the day they either get turned out for real to the street corner to hussle up momma some bud or they get sent on back to the maker. :cool:;):eek:

Fingers crossed we can pull it off again with these girls. ;)Worse case...I do have a stand in that has not had much nutes so I could let her go organic from here on out. Decisions....:confused:

11. :wave: I know you'll make the correct decision, you always do. :D Have a great day Mrs! :love:

12. Would you put Jenna Boo in that category? Cuz she was a real WoWzER!! Like, real nice!.

Jenna was a showgurL quality swan warrior canabis princess me thinks :cool: WoWzER!

13. Mrs. Ed, lets see that little ugly duckling! It will soon be a swan... and we might need the reference point to fully appreciate how beautiful she will be! Anyways, hope all is well with my buddies the Eds :smoke:

14. #1034 MrsEd, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    All of you are just too sweet! :love::gc_rocks:

I am not holding out...I thought Ed got a picture the first day we came back from vacation where she was brown and crunchy. :eek: That boy just has a phobia of taking ugly girl pictures. :p:D;)

This is a few days ago...I got her out of her little tiny pot that did not have room to work and she is in her big girl bed now and seems to be on the recovery.

[​IMG]

15. Looks like the start of something good.

16. :wave: I'm sure she will be big and lushio in not time at all :D

Its been four years since I grew LSD :eek::smoke:

17. Looks like she's on the mend. I bet she turns out to be a real beauty! ;)

18. She looks good Mrs! Happy Saturday to ya sweetheart :love:

19. :wave: Where is Mrs.Ed :confused:

Where is JB2 :confused:

:poke:

:wave::D:bongin::bolt:

20. Hey MrsEd! I know I could probably flip through the pages of this thread to find out, but I don't have as much time as I used to on here. Its hard enough reading just the few threads I'm subscribed to, lol.

I was wondering if you had a section in here outlining how to run organics in coco (prepping the coco, top dressings, teas, etc., etc.) I've never really read anything about organics, so I'm just tossing out some terms I've noticed here and there.

I really like the idea of enhancing the flavor and not having to use chemical nutes. I know Ed had mentioned you were killing it with some organic runs so I turn to you!

Also, what have you noticed in terms of yield, bud density, rate of development, etc. versus using chemical nutes?

Sorry for such a loaded set of questions, any info you can give would be awesome!