mouldy weed side effects

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by kate666, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Tight chest and weird heart beat from mouldy weed, didn't know it was mouldy.

Ive had a bad phlegmy cough and wheezy chest for a month or so now. And always feel kinda sick afterwards.

I thought it was the spin because I don't smoke cigarettes.. but I'm guessing it's the mould.

It's only really pale green/white. . Almost looks like tricomes.

Should I be worried?

My chest always feels heavy and my breathing i slow and heavy all the time too. I always feel heaps run down and tired as shit.

2. [​IMG]
    Aspergillosis is my favorite used by the KGB and CIA for years, also by other names in other jobs/states

Aspergillosis is the group of diseases caused by Aspergillus. The most common subtype among paranasal sinus infections associated with aspergillosis is A. fumigatus.[20] The symptoms include fever, cough, chest pain, or breathlessness, which also occur in many other illnesses, so diagnosis can be difficult. Usually, only patients with already weakened immune systems or who suffer other lung conditions are susceptible.
    In humans, the major forms of disease are:[21][22]

• Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, which affects patients with respiratory diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and sinusitis
    • Acute invasive aspergillosis, a form that grows into surrounding tissue, more common in those with weakened immune systems such as AIDS or chemotherapy patients
    • Disseminated invasive aspergillosis, an infection spread widely through the body
    • Aspergilloma, a "fungus ball" that can form within cavities such as the lung

Aspergillosis of the air passages is also frequently reported in birds, and certain species of Aspergillus have been known to infect insects.[3]

depends on how much you value ur life $50.00 for a chest x-ray is cheap

Aspergillus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Like Like x 3
  3. You know already being overly suspicious (paranoid) this freaked me out a bit. But thanks for the info. lol

• Like Like x 3