Most Efficeient way to consume oil WITHOUT a skillet or dome.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by burninbudz, Jan 9, 2011.

1. I have a titanium nail that is designed to be used two ways. First is in a traditional dome setup. Second is hand held. You can hold the nail while heating safety, hold a straw like tube in your mouth and dab away! Kinda cumbersome.

Honestly I just put it on a bowl.

2. What brand nail? Curious how it looks..and does it specifically say its meant to be used both normally with a dome and in your hand?

3. You can do that with any nail ^

4. I hate advertising but here's a vid.
    VapeTool - The Fast Dab - YouTube

5. Highly Educated and Dab Essentials both have domeless nails where all you need is the nail..

Highly Educated (atleast when i bought mine) didnt sell an 18mm version though -.-

but its still sweet.

And Hitman makes the belly button dome which is essentially a domeless oil dome lol

6. I bought a small concentrates pipe at one of my local headshops. It looks like a normal spoon pipe but there isn't a hole in the bottom of the bowl, there are two small holes on two sides of the top rim of the bowl, it came with a glass poker, that has a 90 degree curve and glass ball on the end. You heat up the ball part of the poker with a torch lighter until it glows and then place it in the bowl on top of the concentrates.

There are alot of small cheap concentrate pipes of different designs that use glass on glass which is efficient and somewhat portable.