More reefer madness! Toked & woke up in Kenya?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Apr 1, 2021.

1. According to kelly, if you smoke cannabis, you may black out and wake up 4 days later in Kenya "like he did"! :laughing: And at the bottom of the article is a video, of kelly, sabat and Robbie (I couldn't understand his last name), a cannabis activist. (sabat looks like he was one of those annoying, snot-nosed kids that everyone liked to beat up at school.)

Newsmax Anchor Greg Kelly's Weird Weed Anecdote Gets Burned On Twitter Newsmax Anchor Greg Kelly's Weird Weed Anecdote Gets Burned On Twitter

Ron Dicker
    ·General Assignment Reporter, HuffPost
    Thu, April 1, 2021, 3:47 AM

Newsmax anchor Greg Kelly told a bizarre cautionary tale on Twitter Wednesday about his experience with marijuana ― and many readers thought he was blowing smoke.

On the day New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a law legalizing recreational marijuana in the state, the right-wing host wrote:

“SMOKING WEED (aka GRASS) is NOT a good idea. I’ve tried it (back in the day) and it was WORSE than anything that happened to HUNTER BIDEN. I ‘toked up’ with some buddies in Kentucky and woke up 4 days later in Nairobi, Kenya. With no idea what happened. DON’T DO DRUGS.”

Kelly, an ex-Marine who has raised eyebrows for his far-right and far-out opinions about the perpetrators in the Capitol riot and the McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish sandwich, lit up curiosity in the Twittersphere.

Did he smoke a more powerful drug? Was he lying? Joking?

We may never know. But we’re pretty sure some of these tweets may cause a contact humor high.

(snipped for length, but worth clicking for all the tweets! :lmafoe: Newsmax Anchor Greg Kelly's Weird Weed Anecdote Gets Burned On Twitter )

I even looked at a couple other articles for more tweets! I was not disappointed!
    Nobody Knows How to Take Newsmax Anchor Greg Kelly's Weird as Hell Tweet About Weed
    Newsmax Host Greg Kelly Roasted for Implausible Claim About Smoking Weed and Waking Up in Kenya

Granny :wave:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1