Momma's Hobby

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by SkunkPatronus, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a long and thin teenage boy ----- with a fat head!!!!! the cola of that plant looks HUGE :yummy:

everything is looking great Mrs. Patronus.

yes, i had great results with the neem.........it really really stinks, though. like whew! really bad, lol. after you spray it, make sure the close you wore go straight in the wash & go directly to the shower. do not pass go, do not collect $100. :D

-OSUB

2. ;)

Nice plants. :)

3. The neem oil I spray my plants with smells like feet! pickled feet....not the good kind.

4. Nice journal with lots of interesting strains Ms SP. I'm especially interested in seeing how the Subcool strains turn out. I've got a cut of a short sativa looking Chernobyl plant that I'll be trying out. I can only hope its like the one you described.

5. I have commenced with the smoking of it!!!...yeah, yeah, yeah, 6 weeks cure and all that...NOT!
    I have a smoke report of this particular pheno of the TGA Chernobyl in the smoke report's section from back when I was trying to write those things. People bitch too much about what info you add or leave out over there :D so I drifted off and stopped going over there so much. This is spot on from my smoke report. Nice. Will cure out better for taste...if there is any left. Very strong lime flavoured, like a hard green candy lifesaver.

6. Aye mama, been a while since i scoped ur thread. Looks good. :)

7. Hey SeanDawg, pics are even getting better. I took a couple from a purple one today, will have to resize and hang them today. Something about purple weed makes the pictures so much prettier than ordinary green pot.

8. [quote name='"SkunkPatronus"']Hey SeanDawg, pics are even getting better. I took a couple from a purple one today, will have to resize and hang them today. Something about purple weed makes the pictures so much prettier than ordinary green pot.[/quote]

You know what i totally forgot about the original pictures. But yeah, your picture taking has dramatically improved! Great job! Purple? Sounds nice! Can u show us a pic later? I'd be very interested :)

Grow question:
    How long do you typically veg for?
    How much do you typically yield per plant? Just curious :)

9. Sup momma! Girls look great, hope that bg sweetens up for yah! Recently been looking into the makeup of that girl, who's are you rockin there? Serious?

Anyways glad to be lurkin', I am a bit voyeuristic these days ;):D

Ordinary green pot is the best on the earth! Plus it doesn't cost an extra 5$/g....:p

10. #152 SkunkPatronus, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    But I don't pay for it, so purple is the same price!
    Purple is beautiful if nothing more.

I am rocking either Serious, or Sensi....oooops. Left over seeds, very high when they went in. It was a batch that I hadn't much liked before, but this one is growing out well, if you can tolerate the stank.

We are both uuuuuh, 'visual' :D

[​IMG]

11. I Love the overlapping leaf coverage in geometric angles.

[​IMG]

12. This is that foxtailing Leda Uno...Looks like it's growing a weiner!

[​IMG]

13. #156 SkunkPatronus, Mar 4, 2012
    I know, who wants to look at pictures of vegging babies...well...me!

[​IMG]

14. #157 SkunkPatronus, Mar 4, 2012
    The one at the front is that top heavy bubblegum. I propped it up with a skewer after I took this.

[​IMG]

15. #160 SkunkPatronus, Mar 4, 2012
    This will be 5 weeks old soon, it is a frost producer, fast growing. It's clone is doing well.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.