Missing rep, no posts with likes now and I'm missing over a 1000 of my posts

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by ladyluckybean, Mar 3, 2016.

1. As title says, no comments before the changeover have likes and I am missing over 5000 likes. I've checked other friends to see if they've also lost rep and they have as well. I am also showing at least a 1000 less posts now too. Where are my posts and when are you giving back my rep?

Also why are the journals now starless?

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'll double check this with the old system however all reputation points are identically moved and copied , We compared the numbers when we did the conversion and they were all identical as we used old systems function to generate the total reputation points.

3. im sure you guys did check but I know I've talked more than what is showing and I know I had a lot more rep than I do now. I had a feeling the new rep system was going to do this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Agree i had more posts noticed this as well

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. It's unfair because people work hard to get rep. Basically my whole journal's worth of rep is gone. I've also worked to build up others reps and they now have lower reps.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I had the same thing happen lost over 2000 posting credits

• Like Like x 3
  7. Same as me lost some of my posts and like 2500 likes and they act like we still have our likes when it's clear as day I don't. ..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. You should also check that your birthday isn't displayed too. It was for me yesterday even though I absolutely didn't want my full birthday shown. @Tana720

• Like Like x 4
  9. I guess I talk less now, and I'm not liked as much either. I join this crowd. Seems to be the place to B

• Like Like x 6
  10. I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU

Your a planner. Lol

You have a good crowd.

• Like Like x 2
  11. no plans, go with the flo. sad part is I always seem to go upstream.

• Like Like x 4
  12. I dont mean to sound rude but... did you even say please or thank you to your requests? Migration issues come up, and while it may seem unfair that stuff didn't carry over (entitlement issues?) ....its only an online forum, not life or death :p

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
    • [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. image.jpg

You're silly. You have got your grow figured out. I've seen your pics and there were no hills to be seen. Just super easy water only buds.

• Like Like x 4
  14. What do you mean by Rep? Are we talking about likes?

• Like Like x 2
  15. I guess I'm talking about what lizard is talking about?

• Like Like x 4
  16. beat me 2 it

• Like Like x 4
  17. I owe, I owe, so I gotta go.....

• Like Like x 3
  18. Should have called it Get a Like Thread
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  19. I checked this through database and you are right , your post count is way higher then it currently is.

In database you have 5749 posts atm.

I believe there have been a minor glitch while rebuilding user information. Once attachment thumbnails are completed , i'll rebuild user details so Like - Post counts will display correctly.

• Like Like x 14