Miracle Gro

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Weedsmoker419, Aug 1, 2019.

1. 1 time a week is totally unnecessary. Once a healthy colony is established, you're just wasting your time and product continually adding. Mychos aren't nutrients that get used up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Help!! Is this nitrogen toxicity or over watering 58770210640__B639EB62-9FE4-48D6-BF0C-16F07F312F8E.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey guys just wanted to give an update on my grow. Also curious on why my nodes are spaced so far apart. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Long spacing between nodes is do to lighting or genetics.

5. Well it shouldn’t be lighting because I’m growing outside

6. I’m digging this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]
    Just wanted to give an update on my plant and see what you guys think

• Like Like x 3
  8. [​IMG]

Hey guys wanted to give another update on my plant!! Started showing preflowers and it’s a girl. The powder you see is captain jacks dead bug. Wondering when she’ll start flowering. I’m around New York City.

9. If she’s showing preflowers, can’t be long now! If you top it, will bush out a little and stay shorter. Easier to manage. Looks fine to me! Lol

“A garden is a delight to the eye and a solace for the soul.” - Saadi
    Prepper420’s No-Tillin Adventure!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Of course they did - they want to sell more products.

Mycorrhizal fungi powder only needs a single application as early as possible - it also needs direct root contact to work. Bare roots should be dusted lightly once early in the process.

To use it again is redundant and a total waste of money.

J

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lack of strong light for starters.

Whatever medium yiu ise in a garden it should drain very well which makes it impossible to overwater.

J

• Like Like x 2
  12. I disagree, I’ve spoke with a ton of ppl who use NFTG nutes and the cultured biologx. None have said what u just did. Atm I’m only using the ez tea, veg It’s an instant microbial tea. I use it feed, feed, tea, feed, feed, flush and its been working beautifully. As it does for everyone who uses it. I’ll also mention it’s usually used every two weeks or so and u never use full strength anything, most of the time

13. Thats fine - but the simple fact is that if a mycorrhizal inoculate is used to infect a plants roots when it is a seedling or a clone, the fungi will have infected the root zone and will live for the life of the plant - adding more and more is a waste of time and money and does no further good - the fungi are already there.

Of course the manufacturers want you to buy more.

Do some actual reading into scientific trials and not from a manufacturers website and you'll realize that the fungi, once infected into a plants roots will thrive and spread - even from a single spore.

One microscopic spore.

J

• Like Like x 3
  14. U should learn how to read and comprehend! I clearly said I’ve talked to tons of ppl who use it NOT read off the manufacturers web site. But please tell me what u know about nftg and biologixs!

15. Don't waste your time Jerry......she knows everything and even though you've been growing longer than she's been talking, she'll keep talking.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lol u again...

17. ............

18. Relax jerry is a top notch grower and one hell of a great source of information.

He is totally correct. You are just wasting product. If that's what you want to do that's cool but dont get down on jerry for giving you correct information. You really have the wrong idea about mycos and so do the people you've spoken too.

• Like Like x 3