Camospy Stealth Outdoor Grow 2021

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by camospy1, Mar 8, 2021.

1. #1 camospy1, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    Hi, I’m camospy and, welcome to my grow thread. I plan on growing out 3 different strains. And I plan on making a cross possible pollen chuck. If that’s my only option I prefer hand pollination at the correct time.

I will be using regular autoflowers not feminized seeds. I want to create my own dwarf automatic seeds. That work for me and my set up. Well, I also have some feminization seed spray. But, I will use that next run. After, I finish up with these 90 day strains.

I will also be growing in very small pots. Because, smell is a issue for one. And I don’t know how good my odor control will fight the odor. And I prefer smaller plants easier to deal with, and raise.

For my experiment, 1. I will test different soil mediums. I will be testing coco coir, perlite, oyster shell, and epsom salt hydroponic mix. And I will be using chemical based fertilizers. Two different brands together. Flora nova and fox farm hydro formula. 2. For the next test media I will use a coco mix (previous mix) added with my own soil mix. So, a 50/50 hydro/soil mix. And one plant will be grown 100% organic, while the other with chemical based nutes. 3. For the final test media I will be using a mix I made. That’s 100% organic approved products from the soil to the nutrients. Everything is 100% organic fully certified.

I’m not a new grower, I got experience indoor and outdoor. But, happy to grow along here with everybody. I understand everyone grows differently. An that their are many successful ways of growing. Not just one person’s view has to be the only way. But, I think everyone’s perception of the plant is beautiful new and old. There’s always more to learn an take it to the next level. Cannabis itself is a very remarkable plant among many plants types.

This experiment is for my records and anyone is welcomed to join my thread.
    I have a rainbow zkittlez cutting soaking in water. Sex undetermined it’s low odor I may love the phenotype. So, trying to keep it alive lol even though I got 24 more seeds. I only attempted to sprout 1/1 and it sprouted successfully, but I was late. In getting all necessary amendments, caused nute lockout issues. Within the plant plus was suffering from mag deficiency. I ordered very late took forever to get epsom salts delivered. I said,” screw it.” I’m take a cutting, just start over with the proper mix. That was one reason, the other was light leaks are a bitch. So, I’m running autos instead now.

For this quick grow run. I will be growing six plants. Two plants of each three strains. Strain list : Freedom of Seeds Guerilla Ryder, Flash Seeds Diesel Haze, and Flash Seeds lemon Haze.

I prefer one guerilla ryder male to pollinate, as many females as possible. The diesel haze is the world’s fastest flowering, sativa to fully ripen and finish in 90 days. I want to use guerilla ryder for breeding because, it’s very mold resistant.

Today I just sowed the seeds in media. It’s March 8th they were beautiful seeds. Will keep a close eye on them. Got them under my led grow light 50 watt. Growing in a 2 ft x 2 ft x 4 ft grow tent with odor air filters and pc fans. So excited to be growing it’s my favorite passion in life. Stay growing good and smoking good :) updates coming soon

87082784-14C6-4479-8CF8-3E468E7A3747.jpeg 1752D72E-24C7-47CC-890E-9F27D8E1195A.jpeg 471B98FE-CB6A-4AF6-BADD-43F8103D6322.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'll tag along...

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 camospy1, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    Glad to have you on board buddy. I'll go follow your grow. An check out what’s going on with you.

I look forward to seeing the Rainbow ZkittleZ shoot some roots. I ordered a good quality jar for cuttings. I'm going to get cutting out the water bottle. When I get my new jar to put cuttings comfortably. It has like watering level increments in cups, so I can maintain a certain water level for the cutting. An water the same amount. Do you have any experience with varieties of cannabis? Rooting cuts in water indoor or other ways outdoors? I got a successful clone one time. California Special Took a month in a water bottle. Under a T5 to begin rooting an showing new growth. I struggle with cuttings most times. I understand hydroponics makes everything a lot easier.

I may go 24 HR light schedule, had a male dwarf. This one time in same size pot, survive in 100% darkness for over 30 days. I left town a natural disaster passed, No water or light started while he was still shooting a pollen sack. I was shocked it was still alive.

I'm thinking about running fox fox farm Big bloom either, through veg/bloom or just bloom phase. I am trying to avoid bottle nutrients for organic grows. Because, want to see what slow release fertilizers can do. I hope I get a good male Guerilla Ryder, it's a strain. I always wanted to grow. A hard to find guerilla growing legendary strain. A lot of people don't know about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BA9C9030-53C3-4B11-BA32-2E712DF46A71.jpeg F952DA7D-5251-471D-A37B-B0D2207A5608.jpeg BBCC1960-A5A1-4D79-A0CE-C698AFCC01CA.jpeg 07BDC022-BAA7-4FF9-A0BC-76F00B307B8A.jpeg Update..still waiting for the other four seeds to pop. The Lemon Haze both sprouted in 3-4 days. They are doing well.. I didn’t have to assist with the helmets. They shed perfect, I will be adding another light. Above them to help with growth. I’m glad there’s no stretching going on
    I got a new jar for my cutting. Surprisingly worked perfectly. To let the cutting sit comfortably with my fig cuttings.
    As far as that goes nothing new going on in the garden. Hope they all sprout soon

• Like Like x 2
  5. AD01D62B-07BE-4587-9D11-D109382A972D.jpeg Update sorry been a long while it feels. Been very busy growing huge garden this year besides cannabis. But I’m back again boy have I been making a few newbie mistakes. I left my fan running at night got a cold. Stressed the sprouts only got three up.

Everything sprouted , but 3 just rotted in soil. Probably because gnats too, Was too wet I ordered a bag of perlite. But, lately I’ve been trying to sprout the replacement seeds. Outdoors and bring them indoors. I’m trying to sprout 2 guerilla ryders and 1 desiel haze. I need six sprouts. I only have 3 babies up. waiting still grabbed some fertilizers just incase. And I really need to give them more attention

• Like Like x 1
  6. I said hell no couldn’t do it. Got rid of the old soil mix changed it out. With better mix saw gnats but, quickly added perlite to the mix couldn’t find organic certified brand at first. So, going totally organic takes hunting and time consuming process. Versus grabbing any mix that states organic

3B5B2179-DB99-4192-A7C3-0FA482BAA93F.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 camospy1, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    608EA5B7-0E3F-4B3D-99D2-AAEEC8C5AE7B.jpeg 55B74896-6CED-43C1-9581-85BCB93D4F59.jpeg Update.. been a while from last update. Okay so lately, I’ve been investing in a lot of different soluble fertilizer brands. All organic excited for this season. Here’s the thing this will be a outdoor micro grow. If that makes sense.. stealth is an issue. I must stay short and unnoticeable.
    I also, was not able to get my guerilla ryders to sprout. This is a huge disappointment for me. I just threw in a couple crystal dwarf autoflower seeds. In there place hopefully something pops. My clone of rainbow zkittlez. I thought wasn’t going to pull through. Actually, survived to my amazement. It’s flowering very early which is fine with me. I plan on collecting pollen from rainbow zkittlez photoperiod strain. But, also plan on collecting pollen if I get a auto dwarf male. I will let open pollination happen. But, will collect pollen from every male I get also to freeze. I need auto seeds most importantly but also rainbow zkittlez crosses. I only took one clone and killed the father. So, I am happy he survived.
    I am still waiting on my last two bottles of fertilizer. And I should be good to go on nutes. Will post pics later today on how they are doing everything from seeds. Except for the rainbow zkittlez was a cutting.

8. Here’s the update pics I forgot to post.

EFD2BA0F-6138-4CC5-9AA0-0F3767C49FDC.jpeg 6BAE4A79-C2EA-42BB-8EF7-3DE1933FB620.jpeg A28C0203-7DE1-43C5-ACE1-93E94C7C15DD.jpeg D620073E-8904-4BE7-838F-10FE932BC41D.jpeg

9. Back with another update got rid of the cutting of rainbow zkittlez and my dwarfs. I got another strain going. It’s crystal dwarf I got two sprouts. And planted 6 rainbow zkittlez 5 popped. I been giving more care an feeding more.

81EDD954-3E23-4750-BBE0-B2FDA4DB4F25.jpeg 03BF9887-DAAF-44D3-8D18-A6A893F2F130.jpeg 2D91C83D-7AE6-4AF5-A3C9-08CD05B8F7E3.jpeg 2507A01D-D010-426B-B972-4DD52050E842.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok I’m back so a shit ton has happened since the last update all hell broke loose a big branch fell when it was windy an rained on my plants. The wind was extremely powerful and man.
    I just decided to sow more beans. Just put a stake for my plant. This time I’m be ready for Mother Nature . Yeah it was a major grow disaster but I’m down not out. 353A2115-AE97-4A88-9E77-43F9D14E439B.jpeg