Heavy Metal Metalheads unite \m/

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StonedMortal, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Crowpath and Necrophagist

2. I hear you dude, no shows for me until next year it looks like which is a huge bummer. This is such a shitty time to be in a band haha. I had a good start to the year touring in January and late February then everything went to shit. I was so bummed by this that I went over 3 months without picking up an instrument. The venues are getting hit hard too, I've seen a couple of my favorites close down already.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. RIP Riley Gale of Power Trip

• Like Like x 1
  5. I miss live music so FUCKING much. I used to shoot concerts and interview artists/bands, and I miss it more than anything. Nothing can beat the energy of a hardcore show!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I hear ya, the last concerts I saw before the pandemic were "Sepultura" (not fake Sepultura but Max and Igor Cavalera real Sepultura) and a punk band called the Chats and man the energy of a concert is like a drug, you cannot find it anywhere else.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Y'all arent metalheads until you your nose gets broken by towering men double your age and someones tooth is lodged in your elbow.
    Weak ass fuckers

8. Jk, was just trying to be one of those guys ya know

9. The toughest moshpits I've been in were Slayer and Cavalera Conspiracy/Sepultura. Slayer yeah mostly people my age, still rough, got my jaw smacked slightly, guy saw me and apologized, but CC was another story, men all double my age, sweaty, tough, I fell down a couple of times and that never had happened to me before in a pit. Had bruises on my chest and stomach next day.

10. Poser.

11. Lol see its fun

12. I just discovered 'Animals as Leaders,' very good progressive metal from Washington D.C.

13. I was so looking forward to seeing Sepultura, Lamb of God and Third Reich that I grew out a GSC for the show and was going to try to smoke with them or juat give it to them but sadly the show was cancelled... sigh...

Sent from my SM-J320V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ok, albums we missed in 2020?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1