Meditation?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Dizzy, Dec 26, 2020.

1. #1 Dizzy, Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    Anyone Else on G.C into This at All? I Do It as Much as I Can TBH especially While I'm High an I Find it Helps Me Alot on My Bad/Stressful Days When I Need to Get My Energy Right again an Regain My Peace. Once My Kids In Bed at Night Usually The Times When I Do it. Also Y'all Might Think I'm Crazy for Admitting This but ion Care...I Can Astral Project too but only While I'm Meditating for Some Reason but it's Flipping Awesome an Pretty Much Indescribable to Do :D:roflmao::yay::jump::hello: Anywho I was J/W if Anybody Meditates on Here?

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I am very into meditating. I will explain more later.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Oh Ok Cool Peaceful...I Look forward to Hearing what you Gotta Say :)

~Toni~

4. I often do it...but am often disturbed too , with

"Are you dreaming again ...back to work!" ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Lol That Sucks Vostok...Me an My Husband Gotta Understanding Tho He Leaves Me Alone When I Do it. :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. When i was diagnosed with my mental health condition id sit outdoors at the hospital in the garden and meditate several times a day, i enjoyed it a lot and i practiced breathing techniques. It gave me some peace and helped me with my thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

7. Aww i Never Knew You Had aa Mental Health Condition but That's Good it Meditating Help You D! Do You Still Do it At All?

~Toni~

8. I haven't done it in a long time, but i probably should.

Also my condition is slight childhood brain trauma and alcohol also caused some brain damage, i was an alcoholic for a long time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. #9 Dizzy, Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2020

Yea Just Try it Sometimes D it Might Help You Alot! I Sorry To Hear You Got Brain Trauma but I Understand Because I Got the Same ting from When I was Attacked in Jamaica Badly Injury on My Head/Brain. :(

~Toni~

10. Hiyal, Ive been meditating for a while, about a month ago I found out about an app called " insight timer " it's the biggest meditation app in the world. Goldy Hawn runs it and it's got hrs long music, meditations , and it's free!
    Also dr joe dispenza on youtube has great advice on reprogramming your mind, to help make it all flow better. Hey dizzy, how many joints does it take to Astral Project? :biggrin:, just teasing, I project sometimes when everything is flowing together:)

• Winner Winner x 2

11. Oh Wow That's Cool ASL ima Have to Check that Out My Self So Thank You For the Info an Letting Me Know Mon. Lol as For The Rest TBH it Do Help Me to Be High When an I Meditate/Astral Project but it Not Absolutley Nessacary tho. I Just Like to Be High Either Way tho lol ;) :p Anywho Thanks For The Reply Green it Good to Know Others Do This Too :D

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Always a pleasure diz:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Well I love grounding meditation the most it helps me keep calm a lot along with heart chakra meditation and some third eye work. I also use singing bowls which help but my noisy neighbors I need to use headphones to drown them out most of the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ohhh That Is Just Sooo Cool Peaceful. Much Respect An Thank You For The Reply. Do Your Get Your Meditate on Alot?

~Toni~

15. Not as much as I should be I need to get back more into it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I love meditating. I have racing thoughts anyway but they're not so bad when I'm high and so I can actually meditate better. I astral project all the time, love it!!! Nothing like anything I've ever done. Indescribable is the right word too sis! :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. YAY Thank You For The Reply KK ILY :D I Hope You Having a Nice Day Sis. I Might Meditate an A.P Tonight if I Can Feel Better! :D

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. yea i love meditating and doing yoga. very stress relieving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

19. That's Good Thank You For The Reply My Friend Much Respect!:)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  20. Honestly, I can't get in my mind how ppl meditate!