* MARTINI HASH * - How-to Picture Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by smoove, Mar 13, 2009.

1. #141 Private Stalk, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    fwiw, I posted that I could see all the pics fine to fuck with people :D

totally forgot about that one

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm trying to do something like this but with mason jars. Maybe someone can help http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1258847-Solventless%20Kief%20Concentrate%20Idea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Photos Fixed!

For the longest time I wasn't able to edit this thread, but apparently I can now. Sorry for taking so long to reattach the photos.

Take care.

[​IMG]

4. @[member="smoove"]

IMO one of the best growers in the city.  Come back sometime and share a grow Smoove.  I'd like to know how you liked the clover cover crop.

Peace out.

5. Definitely going to give this a go! Really handy information thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Why cant I see the pics on page one

gangas meds respect educate medicate.never 2 late

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pictures are broken ☹️

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It was GREAT Even though the Sunday presentation was spoiled and many people came specifically on Sunday from all over So Cal to see it, it was very well received.

9. I'm all about Hash in under 2 hours:
    I've always shied away from getting my stuff wet unless I'm doing the proper Bubble Method...
    In lieu of that longish process AND if you are concerned about heating your crystals:
    MATERIALS:
    2x Silk Screen 140T, then 200T.
    Wax Paper
    Saran Wrap
    DIRECTIONS:
    - Over a tray lined with wax paper, fill your screen (wooden frame to keep the mesh taught, Highly recommended) with product.
    - Shake the frame or push product back and forth across the screen with a plastic scraper, be gentle with the scraper. (Shaking is suggested, so you don't break up as much of the organic matter)
    - After 15 - 20 min of shaking you should have a nice layer of crystal on the wax paper tray
    - Repeat with 200T for a finer product.
    - Orient the crystals to the middle of the wax paper, and fold (cut the excess paper).
    *You are looking to create a fold that is no larger than the inside of your shoe*
    - Wrap the wax paper with several layers of saran wrap to eliminate any chance of it leaking out due to tears or less than origami folding of the paper.
    -When you feel like you have a flat solid package, put it in your shoe. If it is too large and bulky, separate into two packages (one for each shoe)
    - GO ON A HIKE/WALK YOUR DOG. Depending on thickness and how hard your sole is...
    Remove the package after a mile or at least 30 minutes of walking.
    Ideally the packet will be a bit DARKER & Somewhat FLEXIBLE. I like mine to snap.