* MARTINI HASH * - How-to Picture Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by smoove, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Fucking beautiful!!! I'm gonna give your method a try after my next harvest! Thanks for sharing.

2. anyone got a specific brand of tea bags, or an idea which the better one is?

I found two types @ home, 1st the lipton brand. Seems more straightly sewn, while the othee brand called salada seems to be more intertwined and mangled together. Think I will go with the second one.

im just waiting to get a nice coffee filter before i make my attemp. will post my pics if possible.

3. Any idea on how much hash I could get from a quarter of regs or mids?

4. 0.25~0.75 +/-

5. How much would it take to get high when you have like absolutely no tolerance?

6. Just made some of this. Made with about 1.5 ounces of trim conpletly and it turned out great. Now I did the rest of the trim about 2.5 ounces and its currently in Tue fridge now. Haven't had any of the finished product yet but it looks great. Thanks for the tut +rep

7. would this method work for bud that's been curing and suddenly started to mold? caught it early enough that it wasnt too bad but I still dont want to smoke it and honestly dont feel like making qwiso..

thanks!

8. small batch gumby thats sick man, how does it smoke & taste?

9. Nice Thread Man

:smoke:

10. I wouldnt personally, but I have before using the BHO method.

11. Here are some extra tips for the martini hash makers...

I get a lot better results from using only 3-4 cubes of ice at the bottom of the shaker then put a cup of trim that has not been ground up at all on top then shake with nothing but the ice. It pulverizes the trim and breaks off more trichomes. It looks like what dry ice hash looks like when done. Add water and shake to extract.

The next tip is to use a shallow dish and pour the shaker through a metal screen in that dish and stir the contents of the trim in that screen to use physics to get all the trichomes stuck to the trim. I stole this tip from blender hash making.

I hope these tips help you yield more hash as it did for me!

12. I cant see any of the pictures on the original post....why is it still a sticky? its completely un helpful

13. I agree. Unsticky it someone and let it die.

14. I've found that letting it sit does nothing for my production. The trichs are already free, if you filter the whole contents after shaking for a bit you get the same yield. Also, I get nice blonde hash with dry trim as opposed to green, less potent hash with wet trim. It can be done a few times with the trim. Squeeze the trim dry to fully extract the trichs.

15. Its a 3 year old thread..someone needs to rehost the pics.

16. None of the pictures in the first post showed up for me, did this happen to anyone else?

17. :confused::confused::confused:

I can see them all just fine bro

18. Eh, it must be my computer then, no big deal.

19. ugh i want to try this! But theres no pics :(

20. you really dont need the pics, just READ it lol