* MARTINI HASH * - How-to Picture Tutorial

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by smoove, Mar 13, 2009.

1. that pressed hash next to the coin looks like "double zero" in colour....nice

2. Ive had a teeny weenin too many martoonis...Great post!

3. Hey Smoove,

First off; awesome thread! I've been lurking on these forums for a bit and this is my first post, your thread is that good.

A couple other people asked, but could you list the tea bag you used? I'd hate to get all the way through everything then lose my product because I used the wrong bag.

Thanks, and again great post!

4. Just made my first batch of Martini Hash, thanks to you, Smoove:wave:

5. great thread

6. Your my new hero, along with toastybiz! 00 for sure. +rep

7. Smoove, great tutorial man. As far as the teabag straining method what material would you recommend to strain a larger amount at a time?

I was thinking paper coffee filters or cheesecloth. Any thoughts on these?

Thanks,

PB

8. Very easily understandable tutorial, Will definitely be making some of this myself in the near future.

Keep up the good work !

9. #109 Chongisseur, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    Does anybody know if it would come back with anything if you were to wash the leftover muck that you scraped out of the coffee filter using the QWISO method ? Peace.

10. + rep smoove

11. this looks excellent. excuse the question, im a noob to hash making, but in the ttut when you say you "wrapped it then baked it" what exactly do you wrap it in?

12. Thanks for the great idea!!

Do you use the left over water for anything?

What about the plant matter?

13. I remember somebody saying something about grease proof paper if that helps... Try googling key words "hash", "wrap", and "greasproof paper" =]
    Peace.

14. Is there a reason the brand of teabag is being kept such a secret? Jeez, share the knowledge.

15. just read through the whole thread and never saw an actual ratio..anyone know like 7 gram of dank bud = ___ of hash.. i'm thinking of using just dried, harvested buds

16. Any reason you won't tell us which one? Really, you've detailed a really cool process yet, left out a primary ingredient. Maybe some one else could share some information here. :confused:

17. Got a batch in the fridge now.
    When I siphon off the water I plan on running it all through the tea bag to catch any loose floating trichs.
    (Using a "Yogitea" bag, if it matters.)

18. dont worry about letting it sit, theres alot of free floating hash in the water and stuck on the sides just filter it all for a 0 lose

19. can you use a coffee filter in place of a tea bag for this?

20. how long do you let it set in the fridge and distill