Mars-Hydro TS3000 450W Full Spectrum 4FTX4FT

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Mar 24, 2021.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. Oh man. Well i hope it mends fast for you.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I really don't hurt as bad as I thought I would. victory is mine

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hurray!

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm over the issue already. Been over it. You expect me not to explain myself? I mean, damn...I said I'm new to the platform and people are still giving me shit. I have thick skin, but fuck...I have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to growing in general, among many other subjects. I don't like being patronized.

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I simply defended myself from a few different people talking smack. I have agreed to let bygones be bygones and hope to have a fresh start with everyone on this app.
    I apologies if I let my emotions get the best if me at the time.
    I hope you can all understand my frustration, as I am just now getting used to this setup.
    I hope there are no hard feelings.
    Peace and prosperity...

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Is that stiggy? Should have known.

• Like Like x 2
  7. One of about 5 username s. Wait till he starts arguing with himself under two different usernames. Thats really entertaining!

He's not welcome anymore. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. G'day Spin i see there's been fun & games here of late. Lol...

My outdoors is curing now and weighed up, Blueberry 3.6 oz's & the White Widow 5.5oz all jarred up. It wasn't a hot season at all so the flowers seemed a bit airy i guess but it doesn't matter hey.

Now i got to decide if i want to try a second indoors grow to get some more jars filled so i can have a year or two off without the anxiety's of growing weed in Australia.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hi digga! I'd say you did well. Heck ya, if you can pull more indoors, I'd do it. We dont know what the future holds, the more jars the better. What else are you thinking of running?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I definitely want some more Afghan Kush from World of Seeds, awesome taste & a fresh lot SuperSkunk from Nirvana seed bank.

I ordered some Original Hill Special from Dutch Passion in fems but the one i grew indoors was a full blown male, so im not sure if they sent me reg's by accident:confused_2:.

6 plants in the 5x5 under a 600watter again so the electricity bill be around AU$450 for a 3 month grow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #173 SitnSpin, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    The Aztecs decided on the native word "ahuacatl," the same word used for testicles. That's right: your favorite food is named after testicles. ... The second is that the Aztecs believed that avocados contained aphrodisiac qualities, meaning that eating them enhances sexual desire.

damn things are in fact berries!

Many species produce both male and female flowers on the same plant, meaning they're not explicitly male or female. ... Each avocado flower goes through a brief female stage when the stigma opens to receive pollen, followed by a short male stage when the stamens produce pollen.

this year will be a bumper crop at casa de pothead...

20210420_073222.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Your killing me i want! Are the Haas?

• Like Like x 3
  13. These are plump pear-looking fruit, bright green with mild bumps. now my "uncle franks" tree s that are doing well despite not thinning the extra trees produce a buttery af, hass type of fruit. at 6ft they haven't begun to flower. i guess its never too late to choose? but which one do I keep? The small leaves has me tripping.

20210421_133639.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Update...

TS3000 at about 60%. I turned it down and they seem to respond with upward growth. Look how dark the kush is...

20210421_143621.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Congrats
    Congrats dude!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. There's a trick to getting avocado trees to fruit,but I've forgotten it.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Beautiful.

• Like Like x 3
  18. i'm going to search for that info, if you run across it let me know. they say they only produce every other year

do you dim the leds during veg? or you just stay full throttle?

• Like Like x 3