Mario 3/Super Mario World

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Mar 13, 2021.

1. I Got This Idea from a Different Thread. Anybody Still Play These Games? I Seen One of My Friends on Here Post a Screen Shot from Super Mario World Early So Now I Think Me an Hubby Going to Start a New Game in That One Tonight. My Personal Favorite Is Mario 3 tho because The Worlds/Levels are Super Fun!:) :D:roflmao::yay::hello::metal::thankyou::jump:

~Toni~

2. Nobody Play These Anymore?

~Toni~

3. I do, I was at a party and everybody but me was too drunk to fly. You gonna whistle to 8.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Lol See I Can't Just Go Right to World 8 I Have an OCD ting (Serious) About Not Skipping Stuff an Plus I Need to Build Up Alotta Extra Lives For That Place Too it' Super Hard.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. True, goodluck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Thank You <33333 I Appreciate The Kind Words.

~Toni~

7. YouTube speed gaming sometime. They have super Mario 3 randomizer races.

• Creative Creative x 1

8. What Do You Mean?

~Toni~

9. They mix up all the items and enemies and even levels and race to see which person can beat it fastest.

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Ohhh Snap That Sounds Really Fun an Interesting. Ima Have to Check it Out. Thank You For Telling Me Killer Bee!

~Toni~

11. All good if you play an emulator it will be easy to get the random rom.

• Winner Winner x 1

12. This is for Mario 3? I'll Probably Be Dying Alot lol I Have Enough Problems With The Regular Levels especially in World 7. It Still Sound Really Fun tho ima Try it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. I still play Mario. My wife got me a tiny little original looking Nintendo that has like 300 games on it.
    It’s been a blast playing all the old video games from my childhood.
    I now remember how Mario level 8 drove me crazy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. What Are Some of The Other Games on It? Yea That world 8 is Hard AF lol Them First Couple Levels are Wild Especially the 1st One I Just Always Use a "P" For it. The Last Castle (Bowsers) Is Pretty Difficult too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bowser’s castle makes me yell at the tv.
    It’s got every Mario game, Contra 1&2, double dragon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, kirby’s adventure.
    It’s got a ton of games and I’ve only started finding them all

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. IKR Haha That Place isa Death Trap.

Nice Tho You Got Some Legendary Games Up in There...Do it Even Got Mario 2 as Well an The Donkey Kong Series?

Have Fun Playing I'm Happy For You!

~Toni~

17. It’s got Mario 1,2&3 but no Donkey Kong :angry:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Whats Your Favorite Mario Game? Awww That Sucks about The Donkey Kong Ones tho. Those DK Games are Just as Fun As Mario imo! Have You Ever Play Them? We Got All 3 for The Super NES over an Me an My Boo Play them Regularly.

~Toni~

19. I haven’t played Donkey Kong in years. it’s hard to pick a favorite Mario. The original is great but I’d have to say #3. Just for all the different levels, the other 2 can’t compare

• Winner Winner x 1

20. Ohh I So Hope You Get To Play The DK Games again. Yea I Agree 3 is The Best Mario Game tho. Do You Like Super Mario World Too tho?

~Toni~